The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My love from the star vista (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=587896)

Oldman13 15-03-2016 12:25 PM

Re: My love from the star vista

Role play! Dun keep us hanging please...

labtecpaper 15-03-2016 01:27 PM

Nice!! Just saw from his blog the latest female lead for his upcoming story. I can only say iloveock, you are a genius :)

ilikeoldchangke 15-03-2016 02:21 PM

I don’t know if it was the taunt or the build-up of my hormones. I felt so horny that for once I believe I might actually rape Stephanie.

Watching her sob and tied up on the bed in front of me was something I had never seen before. The way her hands bent behind her back, her breast open and unguarded. Her legs were restrained together with several ugly knots.

There were no rope master or anything artistic about the way she was tied up. It was just a messy tangle of ropes and limbs. I took off my shirt and got onto the bed, moving towards Stephanie on my knees.

She screamed and begged for me to stop, the lines between role playing and reality blurred for me. The demon inside my body has been roused up from it’s slumber.

Stephanie : NO!! James… What are you doing …!! NO!!!...STOP!!

I pressed Stephanie’s head down on the bed and I grabbed her breast, pressing and kneading them like soft dough as she screamed and kicked helplessly on the bed. Turning her over onto her back, I kept my right hand on her forehead, forcing her down while I worked my way into the depths of her soft supple breast, smelling and nudging my nose and mouth onto her love pillows.

She smell so good, the same fragrance from the cheap hotel soap we used that very morning.

I pulled down her singlet roughly, exposing her bra and I kissed her on her breast as she screamed and kicked harder, begging me to stop.

Stephanie : NO…. James… plesase….. please…………no.! NO!!!...arhhh…

Her voice cracked as I flipped open a bra cup, sucking onto her nipples for the first time.

I could feel the arousing tease of her erected nipples on my tongue, yes, instead of my teasing her nipples, my tongue itself was feeling the satisfaction of her nipple brushing around on my tastebuds.

Sucking onto them from the side, my tongue licked and flicked Stephanie’s nipples while my day old stubble on my chin rubbed against her areola.

Stephanie : URHHGGHGG… please stop!!!! ….

I ignore her cries not because I wanted to but I could not control myself any longer. Her screams coupled with her pleas was driving me nuts.

Unbuckling my pants, I stripped myself totally and I tried to force my dick into Stephanie’s mouth.

Her teeth snapped violently at me and I manged to pull back at the right time. She cried and begged for me to stop yet her defying action of trying to bite me infuriated me further.

Grabbing the scissors, I gripped the bottom of Stephanie’s singlet.

Stephanie : NO!!!... NO!... NO@!!!! JAMES!!>>> NOO>.. STOP!!!

Sliding the cutting blade in, with a smooth snip, I half cut and tore my way through the front of Stephanie’s singlet.

She cried harder and her body twitched and struggled so hard that the areas around her binds were starting to get red.

I turned to look at Ruhui and I was surprised to see her a little shock as she stood by silently and took in the scene.

I decided to ignore her and carried on.

Working my way through Stephanie’s singlet, I cut through her bra as well, separating her bra cups from the supporting straps.

Stephanie cried and begged me to stop, her entire face streak with tears with her hair matted onto her sweaty forehead and her face.

Grabbing onto both her naked breast, I squeezed them together, pushing them towards the center of her chest and she screamed in pain, begging me to stop.

Pressing her nipples and mounds close, my nose and tongue had a field day licking and slurping on her fleshy supple breast.

Stephanie’s breast filled up my hands well, full well rounded breast that would surely jingle with pride if she was rocked hard on top of you.

She did not stop moving despite the state she was in, she kept trying to wriggled and move her body upwards on the bed away from me.

Stephanie : Please… stop… sob… sob…. JAMES!!! ARGGHHHH… sob… sob… please….

I took the scissors and tried to cut through her denim shorts with much difficulty. The material is a little tougher and it took several cuts before I stopped trying to cut the shorts open from her left thigh.

Turning Stephanie onto her stomach, my left hands went under and into her denim shorts from the bottom of her right leg hole. It was tight. Very tight as Stephanie’s bottome filled up the shorts pretty well but I still managed to get my hand in and gripped onto the connecting part near her crotch.

Yanking it roughly, I pulled it several times , lowering her shorts down her waist. Once I determined I had enough room, I used the scissors and cut through her shorts.

A few snips, lots of struggles and constant begging.

When the cold blade severed the last fabric layer holding the shorts together, I let go of Stephanie to catch my breath. I did not know I was perspiring as if I had ran a marathon.

Stephanie sobbed in a pitiful state on the bed as he shorts was now effective a skirt. The bottom cut flat now lay twisted and deformed near her pussy area and her underwear was bared for all to see.

Stephanie : Please… please stop… sob… sob… I won’t tell anyone anything… plaese… just stop now…

I threw the scissors aside and bent down. Lifting the flap of the cut denim, I exposed Stephanie’s black and wet panty.

I could smell her perspiration and this sweet scent of her secretion. I don’t know which came in a bigger quantity.

Whether was it her natural juice or her sweat from all the struggling. Still, it was a bewitching scent. One that was guaranteed to hook onto your soul, pulling it away slowly but surely.

Pushing my face into her privates, I had to use a considerable amount of strength to keep her legs down on the bed as I licked and tasted her womanly nectar.

Stephanie sobbed and pleaded with me one moment to stop, then the next moment she was cursing at me, then she screamed at Ruhui.

I parted her black and soaked panty and slap my hungry tongue onto her vagina, tasting the salty grime of Stephanie’s sweat and I savoured very drop as I sucked it all up, slurping loudly in the cold room.

When I came up to get some air, I saw Ruhui’s body language had change a little.

She was still looking at us but instead of facing us head on, her body orientated away a little.

Her right hand was holding onto her left arm as she looked on.

I flipped Stephanie over onto her back once more and lifted up her cut denim flap. Pulling down her panty, I laid my body onto her legs, pressing them down as she helplessly offered us her privates to me.

Stephanie was not shaved, there were stray hairs here and there but still, the thin soft pubic hair felt like cotton as they brushed against my chin. Using my tongue on her crotch, within seconds, all of her remaining baby soft hair were plastered onto her sticky skin.

My tongue pressed onto her clitoris and I could sense a sudden squirt of secretion from Stephanie’s privates. Thick viscous lump of natural lubrication was squeezed out, wetting and preparing her vagina walls for the inevitable.

I never thought my first with Stephanie would be in this manner.

As I sucked onto her clitoris, Stephanie screamed and begged for me to shop, her body shaking as she cried harder and louder.

ilikeoldchangke 15-03-2016 02:22 PM

She too much have noticed the change in Ruhui’s body language.

I was surprised to hear Stephanie begged Ruhui for help, no doubt capitalising on her recent trauma with Victor.

Stephanie : RUHUI!!!! Please….. please… make him stop… please….

I stole a look at Ruhui as I wiped my wet mouth that was stained with Stephanie’s cunt juice with the back of my hand. Ruhui had moved a little further away from the action, still keeping her eyes peeled on us.

I went down again and Stephanie trashed harder, screaming for Ruhui to stop me, begging her.

I sucked onto Stephanie’s clit hard and moved my mouth left to right, my chin deliberately pressing and rubbing onto all parts of her privates.

Another couple of minutes later, I stopped to catch my breathe.

Stephanie : Please… stop!!... sob… sob… RUHUI!!!... we’re all woman!!!.. how could you stand by and do nothing !!!!

I watched Ruhui turned away , her right hand rubbing her own arm as she was too shocked to moved.

I untied Stephanie’s legs and spread them apart. Pressing onto her pelvic area with my left hand , I positioned myself for entry.

Stephanie shouted as her eyes begged me silently.

Stephanie : NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!!!! JAMES!!!!! Please….

I tried to position myself for entry but Stephanie struggled and kicked , making it difficult for me to go in.

She kept trying to turn to Ruhui, asking her to help.

I grabbed Stephanie’s legs, trying to pin her down but it was not easy.

She kept kicking and trashing about.

Holding onto her juice soaked panty, I pulled it down. Her legs fought to open up, making it a challenged to separate the panty from her body.

Somehow I still managed to pull it free from her right foot.

Stephanie : PLEASE STOP!!!! JAMES!!!!! I’ll pay you… I’ll pay you anything..!!!! Please… sob… sob…

As she pleaded with me, I pulled off her panty and threw it towards Ruhui.

The sudden action caused Ruhui to jump as she shy away a little more, retreating into the corner.

James : What are you doing there… come help hold her down !!!

I shouted angrily at Ruhui, trying to push her over the edge.

I bet she was reliving through her ordeal when she was being raped by Victor. Only she would understand the emotions and feelings associated with being fucked and penetrated by a man she hated.

Stephanie : RUHUI PLEASE!!!! Save me!!...

That last shout seemed to have shocked Ruhui as both her bands instinctively went to her head in a mock defensive position before coming back down to the sides of her body.

She crouched a little, losing the confident stance she once adopted when she asked what was I waiting for.

Not wanting to give her a chance to calm down, I shouted at Ruhui again, asking her to help hold Stephanie down.

James : Come here and hold her!!! Isn’t this what you wanted to see….har !!! YOU WANTED THIS TOO RIGHT!!...

Stephanie trashed hard and kicked me on my chest, crying and screaming for me to stop. I lost count of the times she begged for me to let her go.

Ruhui looked at me with a dazed look, unsure of her decision.

Grabbing Stephanie’s legs, I spread them apart roughly and spitted onto her privates as she screamed and cursed at me.

Using my fingers, I rubbed my spit all over her pussy even though I knew she was wet and well lubricated enough for entry.

Ruhui seemed disgusted at what I did and I did it again, bending lower and holding onto Stephanie’s thighs as I spit another glob of saliva onto her clit. A thicker and much bigger blob and I watch it mix with her own secretion.

Painting it into her slit with my tongue, I slurped it all back up and I heard Ruhui fought back a retched as she covered her mouth.

Stephanie : Please…. Stop…. Sob… sob… please….. let me go…. Please…. James…

I could feel the strength of the fight waning and I positioned myself for the entry.

My dick head parted the entrance of Stephanie’s pussy lips and I was engulfed inch by inch into her warm and accommodating vagina. Her warm strong walls squeezed onto my dick as I worked my way into her well lubricated interiors.

Stephanie’s eyes closed and her mouth gasped opened as her head rubbed and twisted on the bed while her love hole slowly accommodated the girth and length of my penis.

I pushed in slowly, determined to let her feel every inch of me.

When she thought it was over because I had stopped, Stephanie breathe and exhaled several gasp of air, sobbing and squeezing her well worked pussy walls.

But I was not in yet.

Without letting her know, I pushed in the remainder and Stephanie almost choked as her eyes shut and she sobbed looking at Ruhui.

Stephanie : STOP STANDING THERE RUHUI!!!! Please!!!!! … sob… sob.. sob… make him stop…!!..

Gripping onto Stephanie’s thighs, I pulled her against me as I buried my entire cock deep into the recess of her vagina.

Ruhui was shaking a little by then.

Grabbing onto Stephanie’s breast, I sucked and licked her nipple again but this time round, my bottom started humping and fucking my dick into her.

In between gasp of pleas and desperate intake of air, Stephanie sobbed and begged for me to stop.

Piak…. Piak… piak… piakss….

I hit myself so hard against Stephanie that I saw her glared at me.

Her mouth was wide opened and I could almost sense that she was fighting back the urge to moan out loud.

James : ARGHH !!! ARGHH!!....arghhhh ….

Nothing could describe the mind blowing satisfaction I was getting from the thrusting into Stephanie’s vagina. Someone I wanted to bang from the very 1st day I laid eyes on her.

The grip of her wet cunt was of the right amount of friction.

ilikeoldchangke 15-03-2016 02:23 PM

Like a constricting python, her walls clamped down on my invasive dick as I rubbed and fucked myself into her love hole.

James : Arghh!!! You happy now RUHUI ?? HAR??? Arrghhg.g…

I increased my intensity so much harder and faster that Stephanie had actually stopped crying and pleading.

Her mouth just gasped open while her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to press her head deeper and deeper into the mattress.

As I build-up the rhythm to my orgasm, I started to groan and grunt .

Stephanie must have felt the change in my tempo and her eyes widened and she looked at me in fear.

Stephanie : No… no .no !!!! NO!!!>>> NO!!! JAMES!!!! NO!!!! …. Don’t’ cum inside me …. DON”T CUM…. INSIDE ME!!!... DON”T ….

The grip on my exploding cock was too much to bear, coupled with Stephanie’s pleas, it would push anyone over the edge.

Somehow that last plea did not sound like she was acting or joking.

I had to give her an Oscar when this is all over.

James : ARghhh…. Arghh….

I fucked myself harder into Stephanie as her eyes widened in shock.

James : ARghh… I’m cumming….

Ruhui suddenly stood up and came over. She started to push me away in a lost and flustered manner.

James : What are you doing ??!!!

I shouted angrily at her.

Nothing could be more frustrating that getting your orgasm interrupted.

Ruhui : Stop… stop… enough…!!

My last thrust sent a shivering reverberation as if the epicentre of an earthquake just happened in the middle of my abdomen.

I stopped breathing.

Stephanie : NO!!!!! JAMES!!!! YAH!!!! NO!!!.... don’t cum inside me!!!!!

It was too late…

One last suck of air into my oxygen starved lungs was all I managed.

The veins on the side of my neck were erected taut and hard as I felt that familiar exploding squirt as my semen rushed up my sperm ducts within a split second, sending that ripping effect of satisfaction and arousal all over my body.

James : ARHHHHHH….aghh… aRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I shivered and went into a spasm as I squirted and deposited a fresh load of cum deep into Stephanie’s vagina.

Several smaller squirts followed as I grunt, it felt as if I had emptied my testicles totally into her vagina.

Ruhui : STOP!!... enough… stop!!...

Ruhui pushed me back and I withdrew my wet and throbbing dick from Stephanie’s pink and abused love hole.

Stephanie was not sobbing. She was glaring at me.

Ruhui’s hands covered her mouth and without warning she ran to the bathroom.

I could hear her vomiting into the toilet bowl, retching continuously.

I panted and caught my breath looking at Stephanie.

She was staring wide eye in disbelief at me.

I watched as a thick glob of my semen left her vagina, sliding down her fleshly slit and landing on the sweat stained bed.

The toilet bowl was flushed and Ruhui came out.

She looked at me before turning to Stephanie…

She looked flustered and disturbed.

Ruhui : S….SS……Sorry…

That was all she said as she grabbed her stuff and ran out of the suite.

I threw on some clothes and went after Ruhui but she had disappeared down the corridor.

Heading back to the room, I quickly went over to untie Stephanie.

James : Are you ok ?? …. I’m sorry… did I hurt you ???

Stephanie massaged her wrist and stared at me, she too looked a little shock and shaken.

She said she’s fine and I helped her to the bathroom in our room to wash up after making sure we grabbed all our stuff from Ruhui’s suite.

Stephanie and I cuddled up in bed and we fell asleep.

7pm

We went for dinner at the foodcourt and Stephanie went to the pharmacy to grab some toiletries.

9.00pm

She came out of the bathroom while I’m chewing on some chips.

She held up an indicator to me, it looked like those pregnancy test kit.

James : Come on !!! It’s not going to be positive … it’s only been a few hours…. Did you pay attention in class during school or not… hahaha….

Stephanie kept quiet and shook that white stick at me in a threatening manner several times.

She went back inside the bathroom, took the box out and threw it at me.

I took a look and I slowly met Stephanie’s eyes.

It’s not a pregnancy test kit.

It’s an ovulation test kit…

ilikeoldchangke 15-03-2016 02:25 PM

Thank you for the comments.

Nxt update on Thurs:)

EhWahEhWah 15-03-2016 02:51 PM

Wah wah. Nice update bro! Can't wait for Thursday to come quick already.
Also your new story looks great too ah!

naked123 15-03-2016 02:59 PM

so much updates today.

sibei happy.

:D

Desires 15-03-2016 03:16 PM

Ovulation kit... :o

Standing ovation for bro ilock! :D

Pussyteaser 15-03-2016 04:18 PM

TS

Of all the stories that I have read in SBF, your story is the best...

First read was like "oh it's another eroctic stuff" but as I read and follow on...
I get more addicted to it...

Can't help checking on a daily basis and hope you will update sooner..
Hope u know that out here there are lots of ppl appreciating your story..

Kepp up the good work :)

Kelvyn 15-03-2016 04:22 PM

Power la bro ilock! Best story ever!

meowwind 15-03-2016 04:47 PM

thanks for the update!

Vomer 15-03-2016 05:00 PM

Thanks ts , keep it with the good write out

koebshaq0_0 15-03-2016 05:21 PM