The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Most cost-effective way to maintain SIM card (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900089)

bbsf21 17-09-2022 12:15 AM

Most cost-effective way to maintain SIM card

Pretty sure many bros here have a second prepaid SIM card that they use to chiong. But if it expires every 180 days, and need to top-up ~ $20 every time, that's around $40 per year just to send a few msgs for booking. Was wondering if there's any cost-effective ways that I haven't thought of, pls share!

weirduncle2022 17-09-2022 12:43 AM

Re: Most cost-effective way to maintain SIM card

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbsf21 (Post 21653965)
Pretty sure many bros here have a second prepaid SIM card that they use to chiong. But if it expires every 180 days, and need to top-up ~ $20 every time, that's around $40 per year just to send a few msgs for booking. Was wondering if there's any cost-effective ways that I haven't thought of, pls share!

i unsure of others, but i normally use singtel.

Extend the validity of your singtel hi sim card.
I remember it is $0.99 to extend for 60 days, $1.40 to extend for 90 days. Again this amount will be deducted from your sim card main balance.

mrbondy2k 17-09-2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weirduncle2022 (Post 21654002)
i unsure of others, but i normally use singtel.

Extend the validity of your singtel hi sim card.
I remember it is $0.99 to extend for 60 days, $1.40 to extend for 90 days. Again this amount will be deducted from your sim card main balance.

Is it HI Card?

weirduncle2022 17-09-2022 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbondy2k (Post 21654413)
Is it HI Card?

yes, correct

Penguin23 17-09-2022 01:02 PM

Quote:

Use an overseas prepaid SIM card. After all, you want to be anonymous, so that's why you use a prepaid SIM - then why must you use a Singapore number? :rolleyes:

An Indo SIM card (I use Telkomsel) from Batam costs Rp10k every 6 months to maintain (that's $1).

A Malaysian prepaid SIM card (I use Digi) costs RM10 every 3 months.

Both can be topped up via credit card (or if you're the kind who is damn scared of anything and everything that links you to the SIM card, then buy a stratch card with the prepaid code top-up, those last up to 3 years)

If the OKT or organizer insist on accepting only a Singapore number, buy a "space card" - a SIM card belonging to someone who used to work here (typically a construction worker or a maid who has already left Singapore). Those cost a bit more

donut88 17-09-2022 02:56 PM

Get from virtual service provider like Circlelife. Cheap enough and cancel anytime. No paper statement. All thru email.

Quote:

bbsf21 17-09-2022 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donut88 (Post 21655331)
Get from virtual service provider like Circlelife. Cheap enough and cancel anytime. No paper statement. All thru email.

Bro, are you referring to circles.life? I also browsed their website but seems like they don't offer prepaid. Only postpaid which costs $18 for the cheapest plan.

bbsf21 17-09-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 21655074)
Use an overseas prepaid SIM card. After all, you want to be anonymous, so that's why you use a prepaid SIM - then why must you use a Singapore number? :rolleyes:

An Indo SIM card (I use Telkomsel) from Batam costs Rp10k every 6 months to maintain (that's $1).

A Malaysian prepaid SIM card (I use Digi) costs RM10 every 3 months.

Both can be topped up via credit card (or if you're the kind who is damn scared of anything and everything that links you to the SIM card, then buy a stratch card with the prepaid code top-up, those last up to 3 years)

If the OKT or organizer insist on accepting only a Singapore number, buy a "space card" - a SIM card belonging to someone who used to work here (typically a construction worker or a maid who has already left Singapore). Those cost a bit more

Hi bro, thanks for the tips. Could you pls explain a little bit more on how overseas SIM cards work in another country? Haven't really tried this approach before. For instance, let's say I'm using an Indo number in Singapore. Would I be able to send SMSes? And would I have access to mobile data to send WhatsApp msgs in SG, or do I have to join an available WIFI network / use hotspot?

Penguin23 17-09-2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbsf21 (Post 21655413)
Hi bro, thanks for the tips. Could you pls explain a little bit more on how overseas SIM cards work in another country? Haven't really tried this approach before. For instance, let's say I'm using an Indo number in Singapore. Would I be able to send SMSes? And would I have access to mobile data to send WhatsApp msgs in SG, or do I have to join an available WIFI network / use hotspot?

Use a dual sim phone. Data through one SIM but WhatsApp through the other SIM

donut88 20-09-2022 10:26 AM

$18 a month, u can't afford?

That's about 50 cents a day, bro.

If u can't afford $18 per month, u got to your whatever cheonging activities

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbsf21 (Post 21655401)
Bro, are you referring to circles.life? I also browsed their website but seems like they don't offer prepaid. Only postpaid which costs $18 for the cheapest plan.

Rambutan 20-09-2022 10:35 AM

Get $10 TPG or now called Simba for 100GB data and 300min talk time where to find such deal for a chiong sim?

Hurricane88 20-09-2022 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donut88 (Post 21663441)
$18 a month, u can't afford?

That's about 50 cents a day, bro.

If u can't afford $18 per month, u got to your whatever cheonging activities

HaHa...lovely answer...wonder why many guy penny wise but pound foolish..:)

Willing to cheong and pay hundreds of cash but save on little things...:)

Hurricane88 20-09-2022 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambutan (Post 21663462)
Get $10 TPG or now called Simba for 100GB data and 300min talk time where to find such deal for a chiong sim?

Lagi more can use this TPG Simba sim card to chiong overseas...:)

Free 1GB data roaming in most Asean cities
Free calling Singapore numbers overseas
If SC then only $5 per month

snooker 20-09-2022 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbsf21 (Post 21655413)

SMS are expensive as u are roaming in Singapore using Indo sim.

But u can whatsapp. use a dual sim phone (data from your singapore sim) or use wifi or like u say, use hotspot from your local singapore phone

Naka_Timo 20-09-2022 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snooker (Post 21663503)
SMS are expensive as u are roaming in Singapore using Indo sim.

But u can whatsapp. use a dual sim phone (data from your singapore sim) or use wifi or like u say, use hotspot from your local singapore phone

Agreed, +150 to you too