The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Which is better? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=277506)

13atman 29-03-2012 07:40 AM

Which is better?

I'm planning to go for a good times with 3 of my bro this June, am contemplating on where to go? Base on fellow chongster here where would be better in terms of hot chicks?
1) BKK
2) Hong Kong
3) Vietnam
4) Manila
5) Jakarta
6) Bandung

So far I had a wonderful time at Jakarta and BKK before, but word on the street is Manila n Vietnam is the next big thing. What's ur 2 cent?

adidas88 29-03-2012 01:02 PM

Re: Which is better?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13atman (Post 7041826)
I'm planning to go for a good times with 3 of my bro this June, am contemplating on where to go? Base on fellow chongster here where would be better in terms of hot chicks?
1) BKK
2) Hong Kong
3) Vietnam
4) Manila
5) Jakarta
6) Bandung

So far I had a wonderful time at Jakarta and BKK before, but word on the street is Manila n Vietnam is the next big thing. What's ur 2 cent?

go to batam lar ... more suitable for u ...

doglike 29-03-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

1) BKK
2) Hong Kong
3) Vietnam
4) Manila
5) Jakarta
6) Bandung

Bro, you places with hot chicks in terms of look only? Regardless of the cost, playability, security issues, possibility might get con etc etc?

fastlizard 30-03-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

All the places you mentioned have very hot chicks, just different color, smell and taste. Since you had wonderful time in both Jakarta and BKK, you should probably stick to those places as familiarity when cheonging is very important. Anyway, i think both Manila and Vietnam are very different places and in fact all your options are very different. Vietnam is a difficult place to cheong particularly for newbies, I lived in HCMC for 3 years so I know the difficulties. Its not so straight forward and you will get lots of frustrations unless you have a veteran to show you around. Anyway, I seriously doubt Manila and Vietnam are the next big thing. Its already history.. The current big thing, however is China.. Its not in your options but you should really consider CP.. before it becomes history..

toilet$50 30-03-2012 06:43 AM

For me is BKK :)

ProfessorXV 31-03-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastlizard (Post 7045301)
All the places you mentioned have very hot chicks, just different color, smell and taste. Since you had wonderful time in both Jakarta and BKK, you should probably stick to those places as familiarity when cheonging is very important. Anyway, i think both Manila and Vietnam are very different places and in fact all your options are very different. Vietnam is a difficult place to cheong particularly for newbies, I lived in HCMC for 3 years so I know the difficulties. Its not so straight forward and you will get lots of frustrations unless you have a veteran to show you around. Anyway, I seriously doubt Manila and Vietnam are the next big thing. Its already history.. The current big thing, however is China.. Its not in your options but you should really consider CP.. before it becomes history..

Yup! totally agreed with you! you should try Changping (CP)! Girls are not expensive, young and pretty! :)

13atman 02-04-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastlizard (Post 7045301)

Thanks bro fastlizard for his 2 cents, so I will note that Vietnam is out of the picture... How is the club scene for CP? Is it as wonderful as BKK RCA's area n JKT's Stadium? Better or worst?

lfc78 02-04-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13atman (Post 7057459)
Thanks bro fastlizard for his 2 cents, so I will note that Vietnam is out of the picture... How is the club scene for CP? Is it as wonderful as BKK RCA's area n JKT's Stadium? Better or worst?

The club scene at CP is fantastic man..
Grab any MM you fancy and get them to BBBJ you on the spot..:D

adidas88 02-04-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfc78 (Post 7058009)
The club scene at CP is fantastic man..
Grab any MM you fancy and get them to BBBJ you on the spot..

bro liverpool ... u dun liddat lar ....
liverpool lost 2-0 to Newcastle also no need to give inaccurate information to others mah ...

The club scene at CP is fantastic .
Grab any MM you fancy and get them to BBBJ you on the spot and they will give u 200rmb after u have shoot into their mouth ...
isn't it great in CP ???? :) :)

lfc78 02-04-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 7058169)
bro liverpool ... u dun liddat lar ....
liverpool lost 2-0 to Newcastle also no need to give inaccurate information to others mah ...

The club scene at CP is fantastic .
Grab any MM you fancy and get them to BBBJ you on the spot and they will give u 200rmb after u have shoot into their mouth ...
isn't it great in CP ???? :) :)

Kekeke.. Bro life is just too good in CP isn't it?
:D