The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=821680)

Cecelialee 17-05-2021 02:31 PM

My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

My part- time modelling as a bride

In the year 2001, my company had a Shutdown for 2 weeks, feeling boring on the second day I decided to surf for part time job.

As I came across a website, makeover and get assignment..

I go through the page, I need to pay enrollment fees of $100 plus the makeover..thinking it over, I click agreed and submit my particulars and enter..

After 2 days I got a call from them..
Ringgg..ringg
I answer my hp,
**Hi Cecilia, I'm Jessie from xxxx company, we have scrutinized your submission and found yours description fits our criteria, can you come down tomorrow at 9am to go through the contract.
Me: Oh, sure sure thanks thanks..
Jessie: The address is BlkXx.. xxxxx avenue 5..ok see you tmr.

I was so elated, that I jump up, Yes at last…
I went to check on my 1 and half yrs old baby girl, she fast asleep on the cradle with my maid folding clothes in the other room.

I went back to my bedroom, closed the door and lock it..

I took off my clothes, look into the mirror, turn side way, mmmm, a slide budge of my timmy, I inhale my tummy contract..hmmm, I turn right and left posing and bending down slightly..holding my breast as I bend down...crossing my chest with both hand and crossing my leg..as I look at the mirror, I found myself so sexy, I was aroused..I began to touche myself, proud of my body, savouring all over my skin, smooth and slightly tan colour all over, I was wondering why I'm of slightly brown skin all over..had to ask my mum.

Satisfied with what I have, I opened out my wardrobe. What should I wear, a full dress or blouse and tight skirt.. I look at the clock, its almost 5pm, need to start cooking for my hubby..
By 6:30 pm dinner is ready, I cover it with a net and went to took a shower..

When I came out hubby just open the door, we hug and kiss as usual, I shall keep the news from him..

He went to the bedroom to change and shower before having dinner..

We had our dinner, and sat on the sofa, as usual hubby sat on his fav sofa facing the Tv..our maid walking oue little girl to us, as she took her dinner. We play and talk to our little girl she could call out papa and mama..as I carry her, she pointed to my hubby, guess she want him to carry her.. I hand her iver to hubby..as he carry her she could pull his spec and giggles, so cute little darling.
After awhile she could lean on my hubby as he carry her around soothes her to sleep.. as it is 10pm our maid came over and took over our baby to put her on the mattress.

Me and hubby proceed to our bedroom, as we ly down he turn to me and kiss..we hug and french and he strip me of my clothes as well as his…

We make love and I was getting wetter this time as I recall I did touch myself all over as if posing for the camera..

I cum thinking about it and moan out loud as hubby shoot into me, he collapsed onto me and we fall asleep.

To be continue...

funfox 17-05-2021 03:15 PM

Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Great start sister Cecelia 👍🏼
Anticipating your next posts. :)

Mr12344 17-05-2021 03:56 PM

More story sis!

acidicavex 17-05-2021 04:02 PM

wow sis you coming out of the shell to tell your kinky stories cool camping to support i faster than your 2nd hubby bro Ricky :p:D

Rickey 17-05-2021 04:03 PM

Sexciting thread !!

TS sis has described a v. familiar warm family scene of most married couples with kids at home in the night followed by the equally familiar n sexy love making scene of the husband n wife after that in their bedroom after putting their kids to sleep ;):o...looking forward sexcitedly for her to tell us more n make us guys hard n wet :p;):o

Walau bro acid, didn't know u so fast hand fast leg chope my front seat already ;)...then where I sit ??...I just slow u by a little bit only :(...hehe

acidicavex 17-05-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20641358)
A v. familiar love making scene in the bedrooms of most married couples with kids at night ;):o...looking forward sexcitedly for TS sis to tell us more n make us guys hard n wet :p;):o

Alamak bro acid, i just realised u so fast hand fast leg ahh ;)...chope my front seat already ...then I sit where ??...I just slow u by a little bit only :(...hehe

bro you can sit anywhere except my lap :p

Rickey 17-05-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidicavex (Post 20641366)
bro you can sit anywhere except my lap :p

hahaha bro acid...okok...i v. chin chye one.. as long as u don't block my view n I can see the pretty n sexy sis n her actions clearly can already :);):o

We r now waiting for the pretty babe to continue her sexciting show !! ;)

acidicavex 17-05-2021 04:32 PM

This part don't worry i not selfish one i will even share my carton of beer and peanuts with you while we enjoy the action going on :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20641379)
hahaha bro acid...okok...i v. chin chye one.. as long as u don't block my view n I can see the pretty n sexy sis n her actions clearly can already :);)

Orange22 17-05-2021 04:36 PM

Very good start sis, camping here too! :)

Rickey 17-05-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidicavex (Post 20641384)
This part don't worry i not selfish one i will even share my carton of beer and peanuts with you while we enjoy the action going on :D

Wa !!..didn't know I hv such a friendly n caring buddy in this forum for the last 12 years I m in this forum...:)..I must thank my lucky stars :)...kamsia, kamsia bro acid for yr kind gestures :)...I m hungry , I want to start eating the peanuts 1st as appetiser, can ??...haha...nah just kidding only...

ok after helping the dear sis to celebrate the opening of her new thread, let's just sit quietly tgt to wait for her to roll out her sexy story for us to read n enjoy :)

Germany2006 17-05-2021 04:59 PM

Please continue sis Cecelialee

boyangtang 17-05-2021 06:19 PM

Camping for updates :p

sexcision 17-05-2021 07:35 PM

This one seems like bro stephenL writing on behalf of his wife. Like that he very busy leh writing 3 story at 1 go.

Nevermind he's WFH these 2 week. Expecting more very soon.

Cecelialee 17-05-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexcision (Post 20641653)
This one seems like bro stephenL writing on behalf of his wife. Like that he very busy leh writing 3 story at 1 go.

Nevermind he's WFH these 2 week. Exp

ecting more very soon.

Hi sexicision bro,
No not wrtten by hubby
After reading all his post, I get used to it jus follow his style, maybe I used my style for next post..he busy with his reports for outstanding job to be postpone, he only draft his story
Glad you enjoy my story..

socha 17-05-2021 09:14 PM

Hope to read the kinky details during photoshoot ;)