The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Polls (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Shaving Body Hair (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90585)

Frankiestine 20-08-2008 02:59 PM

Shaving Body Hair

Seeing that we have a thread running on the removal of body hair for guys. Just wondering how many of us guys actually shave or trim your body hair which includes armpit and pubic hair. I personally shave my armpits hair cos i find it more hygienic in our humid weather. But for pubic hair just trim tried shaving them all off but damn the itch simply unbearable.:p

bochapsing 21-08-2008 01:22 AM

Re: Shaving Body Hair

i've been shaving both armpit n pubic hair for many years..
feel more comfortable and cleaner, esp in our weather..

=LatexDolly= 21-08-2008 01:48 AM

Ladies can contribute to this thread anot? hahaha. Pointless though, cause needless to say, i shave both. :D

forumer 21-08-2008 02:57 AM

lam pah area hardest to shave... :o

NeoNinja 21-08-2008 08:01 AM

I shave my armpit hair, but the lan jiao part really hard to shave so I trimmed it :)

Frankiestine 21-08-2008 01:55 PM

yeah the lam pah area the most difficult to shave, shave against the grain, tend to nick myself but if shave with the flow of the hair then not clean....some more must make lam pah hard then easier to shave if not limp like dead must support with one hand then more difficult to shave...also the balls area cannot access so well so not very clean...

lao_teeko 21-08-2008 02:45 PM

i shave both when they grow out...

s'pore weather is rather unforgiving..and i sweat easily..

malaria 22-08-2008 12:47 PM

i not very hairy so dont shave

Uppercut 22-08-2008 04:27 PM

i think don't shave better..:D...anyway still will grow out...

ekemono 22-08-2008 09:00 PM

I would like to shave my pubic hair but I am still wondering how to go about doing a neat job?

forumer 23-08-2008 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 2994538)
yeah the lam pah area the most difficult to shave, shave against the grain, tend to nick myself but if shave with the flow of the hair then not clean....some more must make lam pah hard then easier to shave if not limp like dead must support with one hand then more difficult to shave...also the balls area cannot access so well so not very clean...

have u tried veet hair removal cream before? i tried it on my lam pa area, but results not very good... :o

swim 23-08-2008 09:57 AM

I once tried to shave my lampar hair but got a slight cut and thereafter I dare not to do it anymore ;( :)

Frankiestine 23-08-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forumer (Post 2998928)
have u tried veet hair removal cream before?

ooh that might bring the feminine side out of me...:p:p

from the poll result it seems majority either shave both or just the lam par area...but some times go swimming very pai seh to flash if got shave....becos might attract the wrong attention...:p

ekemono 23-08-2008 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 2999321)
but some times go swimming very pai seh to flash if got shave....becos might attract the wrong attention...:p

you can customised a wig for those situation :p

forumer 23-08-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 2999321)
ooh that might bring the feminine side out of me...:p:p

from the poll result it seems majority either shave both or just the lam par area...but some times go swimming very pai seh to flash if got shave....becos might attract the wrong attention...:p

u swim naked? how would the wrong attention come about? :D