The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=886401)

lamelame76 22-06-2022 11:57 PM

Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance

hornie 23-06-2022 12:12 AM

Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamelame76 (Post 21395668)
A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance

I would "lean into" the awkwardness. I would just say haha, very sorry I really cannot control that guy. I know you are being very professional but it is a very sensitive area. I hope u understand. If he is hard, he is hard. If he blows, I guess he blows. It is literally out of my hands

candle2000 23-06-2022 06:52 AM

Quote:

Thanks in advance

Done it at Toa P...., it was a little painful with the hot wax and therapist was wearing rubber gloves. The cock slept throughout the waxing session.

TS, relief yourself 1 to 2 days before waxing and chances of ejaculation is much lower. Nothing to be concern about erected and ejaculation. I teased the therapist about it before my waxing session began and she just laughed.
My guess is that the therapist is usual to such situation during the waxing.

candle2000 23-06-2022 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornie (Post 21395724)
I would "lean into" the awkwardness. I would just say haha, very sorry I really cannot control that guy. I know you are being very professional but it is a very sensitive area. I hope u understand. If he is hard, he is hard. If he blows, I guess he blows. It is literally out of my hands

I like that "If he blows..............................hands". No need to pay extra $50 :D

Weeknd 23-06-2022 07:15 AM

Quote:

Thanks in advance

I actually went thru the same situation as you but in my case I couldn't control and accidentally came. She got a shock and was pissed off and told me to clean up myself before continuing the waxing. I admit it was embarrassing and awkward but I did apologise and she was totally cool with it. From then I always jerk one off before the waxing session and the mishap never happened again. So I advice u to do the same.

bignehneh 23-06-2022 07:47 AM

Like that also release? Need to go see doctor liao

candle2000 23-06-2022 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 21396324)
Like that also release? Need to go see doctor liao

Not so serious yet.........everyone is different. Just like everyone first started the sex exploration journey. Curious, shy, amateur, erecting at embarrassing situations, pre- ejaculate before entering and etc.

Over time everyone mostly get more seasoned, knowledgeable and can control more efficiently.

3SIX5days 23-06-2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weeknd (Post 21396276)
I actually went thru the same situation as you but in my case I couldn't control and accidentally came. She got a shock and was pissed off and told me to clean up myself before continuing the waxing.

I also had the same experienced. No need to feel paiseh :D

dieseldfd 23-06-2022 08:29 AM

No need to feel so paiseh bro. If the therapist is experienced, she would have seen much worse. I also kena a few times when i got so hard & pre-cum was dripping non stop, my therapist just keep wiping it off like its nothing

kthan10 23-06-2022 09:05 AM

Can ask TS which shop u went for waxing? Saw u mention it's in Bugis area

SiliconVibrator 23-06-2022 09:40 AM

Its normal to ejaculate while waxing and the therapist shd understand too. Nt to worry too much, if nt try to release 1 hr b4 the waxing session.

thedevil666 23-06-2022 10:41 AM

U won’t be the first nor the last. She’s into this job and would know all the possibilities that could happen.

It’s alws better to ask her to stop at the moment than u came out of a sudden. Out of common courtesy to both parties. Surely she also don’t want to see u come or her hands touch your come.

SadLoser 23-06-2022 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieseldfd (Post 21396394)
No need to feel so paiseh bro. If the therapist is experienced, she would have seen much worse. I also kena a few times when i got so hard & pre-cum was dripping non stop, my therapist just keep wiping it off like its nothing

Your therapist must be quite chio :p

If old auntie or dinobu holds ur dick, prob less chance of becoming hard

riotspace 23-06-2022 11:27 AM

Wow your little bro so sensitive? Haha me old uncle need more than expose and touch touch to even up let alone cum 😓

StealthBomber 23-06-2022 12:15 PM

From teens to thirties I was like that too. Hard to even walk around without wearing underwear. A small bit of stimulation from brusihing the fabric of the shorts on my cock is enough to make it stand tall hahahaha

No such problem after aging.