The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   First time JB chiong (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=868309)

YungChiongster 21-03-2022 08:18 PM

First time JB chiong

Hi bros, long time lurker on another account, decided to make new one to post.

Plan to visit JB once land VTL announced, any recommendations from bros.

Already plan to visit VIP SPA

p.s : anyone got prev exp to call FL outcall to airBNBs? scared they only do hotels

TIA bros

vicocg45 25-03-2022 04:53 AM

Re: First time JB chiong

Any seasoned bros here know how does VIP SPA works? I see they got buffett suana all, and dont allow the usage of phones. Is it like those agogo bars in thailand whereby the girls will go around and mingle with you? And if u want them you can pay n fk them in a room somewhere in the building or bring back hotel?

sbftiankon 25-03-2022 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicocg45 (Post 21174097)
Any seasoned bros here know how does VIP SPA works? I see they got buffett suana all, and dont allow the usage of phones. Is it like those agogo bars in thailand whereby the girls will go around and mingle with you? And if u want them you can pay n fk them in a room somewhere in the building or bring back hotel?

can wechat ask

vipspa4896

Xgenre 25-03-2022 04:53 PM

Guys, stay safe. I remember many of my friends say JB's economy is sibeh jialat because Singaporeans didn't go there to spend for 2 years. A few of us think once the borders are opened, probably some will be waiting to rob us and the policemen will spot check vehicles and ask for RM$50 to be hidden in the passports.

Better wait 1-2 weeks for things to be more stabilised before heading in.

Naka_Timo 25-03-2022 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21175185)
Guys, stay safe. I remember many of my friends say JB's economy is sibeh jialat because Singaporeans didn't go there to spend for 2 years. A few of us think once the borders are opened, probably some will be waiting to rob us and the policemen will spot check vehicles and ask for RM$50 to be hidden in the passports.

Better wait 1-2 weeks for things to be more stabilised before heading in.

Yes totally agreed. However there will still be some horny person who dont agree

Xgenre 25-03-2022 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 21175425)
Yes totally agreed. However there will still be some horny person who dont agree

And we thank them for disagreeing. The world needs commando to lead the way. We will benefit from their FR

YungChiongster 26-03-2022 05:09 PM

well said bro hahaha, looking forward to seeing FRs and updated situation in JB too

jacklim123 06-04-2022 06:18 PM

www.jbpretty666.com
support this okt few time already
not bad

subidowa 06-04-2022 06:58 PM

NO matter when u are going over. I just hope and plead with u all to keep to the old spending rates and don't inflate the price anymore. Look at them, they are not doing fine and waiting to serve customers so by right they should be happy we are going over and not increase the prices. If they think we have limited choices as sg is expensive. NOPE, the world has already opened up and it is so easy to travel Liao. So don't bullshit.

My fellow rich Singaporean please don't because these two years you never spend much or feel JB is still much cheaper compare to SG and just increase the rate just for haolian. There is no need to make everyone difficult as I believe most of the people here their salary never increase and everything else with regards to living standards increase.

steveventi 09-04-2022 10:59 PM

Agree above^
Dont need up the rates, spoil market. Bros got JG or want buddy Cheong, can jio me. Will share ctc

junmin95 10-04-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 21175425)

hahaha i'm the horny person who don't agree.

want to thanks all my fellow cautious bros so that i enjoy a good time without crowd while in jb. very shiok.

CookCrew 11-04-2022 06:09 PM

its been 1.5 weeks since reopening already, safety should improve from here on out. Hope all chiongsters have a blast

ongkp 12-04-2022 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21175551)
And we thank them for disagreeing. The world needs commando to lead the way. We will benefit from their FR

Well said! For honor and glory!

jsparrow 12-04-2022 01:44 PM

Actually most online stable already their price inflated, waz quoted RM440/1hr/2 shots for thai and 950/8hr/3 shots is their going rate now.

candeo_88 12-04-2022 02:09 PM

Just pay the published rates...how difficult is that? You can choose to tip the ML if she provided you with extraordinary service like AR or made you cum multiple times in the allocated time...

Always bring small notes along so that can pay exact amount and dont be a vegetable to say "keep the change"...

p/s Living standard didnt increase. Cost of living increased...

:D:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21199758)
NO matter when u are going over. I just hope and plead with u all to keep to the old spending rates and don't inflate the price anymore. Look at them, they are not doing fine and waiting to serve customers so by right they should be happy we are going over and not increase the prices.There is no need to make everyone difficult as I believe most of the people here their salary never increase and everything else with regards to living standards increase.