The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   PE (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=894491)

hcin 13-08-2022 09:34 PM

PE

Hi all, I think I have PE as I cum too fast (after bbbj less than a minute of putting it in), need advice on how to last longer, would appreciate any advice thanks

freedie87 13-08-2022 11:20 PM

Re: PE

Use desensitize cream/spray/wipe, you may need to look varies products that suit to you.

Remember to wash it before action otherwise your partner mouth will numb.:p

janu 25-12-2022 06:53 PM

Actually cumming quickly is OK I find if cock still maintain stiffness. When I cum quick but is still very stiff, I do not give any indication that I had shot and I do not stop and the FL will not know, so I just keep going and shoot second round to my satisfaction. I make sure to give a tip and praise her just in case and that helps ease coming back for RTF which is necessary to add this FL to those I can do this successfully with.

Also use delay cream or delay spray. I recently used one delay spray and it is fantastic effective. The FL stopped riding after having two big ones but I could go on and when I finally shot, she gave me two thumbs up sign. Spray on in coffeeshop, have makan and a kopi while the spray numbs penis then go up to her place to shower and wash it off for the action.

Good luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcin (Post 21547322)
Hi all, I think I have PE as I cum too fast (after bbbj less than a minute of putting it in), need advice on how to last longer, would appreciate any advice thanks

manymanee 26-12-2022 05:51 PM

i get this sometimes. besides the spray etc, any natural ways that improve over time ?

Veliant 27-12-2022 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manymanee (Post 21930597)
i get this sometimes. besides the spray etc, any natural ways that improve over time ?

You can try to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles via kegel exercises, but as with all muscle building exercises, it'll take a while to see some results. I'm currently using a spray while building my pelvic floor muscles at the same time, enjoying all my sexercises so far!

fawx 27-12-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janu (Post 21928258)
Actually cumming quickly is OK I find if cock still maintain stiffness. When I cum quick but is still very stiff, I do not give any indication that I had shot and I do not stop and the FL will not know, so I just keep going and shoot second round to my satisfaction. I make sure to give a tip and praise her just in case and that helps ease coming back for RTF which is necessary to add this FL to those I can do this successfully with.

Also use delay cream or delay spray. I recently used one delay spray and it is fantastic effective. The FL stopped riding after having two big ones but I could go on and when I finally shot, she gave me two thumbs up sign. Spray on in coffeeshop, have makan and a kopi while the spray numbs penis then go up to her place to shower and wash it off for the action.

Good luck.

what spray you use, can intro please?

williamlau88 28-12-2022 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veliant (Post 21932374)
You can try to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles via kegel exercises, but as with all muscle building exercises, it'll take a while to see some results. I'm currently using a spray while building my pelvic floor muscles at the same time, enjoying all my sexercises so far!

hmmmm have received this advice before. will go research on kegel exercises.

janu 28-12-2022 07:54 PM

I got it from TheWonderSpy his thread at https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...py&page=2 267

Quote:

Originally Posted by fawx (Post 21933727)
what spray you use, can intro please?

inflightsex 29-12-2022 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by williamlau88 (Post 21935715)
hmmmm have received this advice before. will go research on kegel exercises.

kegel exercise is good, anyway generally exercise is good already

taurusdesmond 06-01-2023 04:51 PM

if i pe early but i can still carry on hardon and continue until proper ejeulation, it wont count as a PE problem right?

Veliant 08-01-2023 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurusdesmond (Post 21957230)
if i pe early but i can still carry on hardon and continue until proper ejeulation, it wont count as a PE problem right?

Bro, if you ejaculated earlier than what you intend to, it's technically defined as PE. Doesn't matter if it's proper or just a leak.

superlibido 09-01-2023 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurusdesmond (Post 21957230)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veliant (Post 21962532)
Bro, if you ejaculated earlier than what you intend to, it's technically defined as PE. Doesn't matter if it's proper or just a leak.

bro veliant is right. PE is PE. however to define it as a "problem" i believe if it doesnt happen frequently, like maybe once in every 10 bonks as an example, its not a problem?

Veliant 09-01-2023 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superlibido (Post 21963971)
bro veliant is right. PE is PE. however to define it as a "problem" i believe if it doesnt happen frequently, like maybe once in every 10 bonks as an example, its not a problem?

Hmm, I guess you can say that? But from my own experience, it's more likely to get better when the sex is more frequent.. like I'm able to better control how excited I am, be it with a partner, my regular ML or FL, then I realised I can control better.

BUT.. sometimes with my regular or a FL, I might still lose control due to my dirty thoughts and so I use a delay spray as an insurance��

taurusdesmond 02-03-2023 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superlibido (Post 21963971)

i would think so too

taurusdesmond 02-03-2023 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veliant (Post 21964993)
Hmm, I guess you can say that? But from my own experience, it's more likely to get better when the sex is more frequent.. like I'm able to better control how excited I am, be it with a partner, my regular ML or FL, then I realised I can control better.

BUT.. sometimes with my regular or a FL, I might still lose control due to my dirty thoughts and so I use a delay spray as an insurance��

my frequency not so high sadly