The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   possible HIV? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=894584)

Pussyloves 14-08-2022 03:17 PM

possible HIV?

Had an encounter with a commercial sex worker 2+ weeks ago. Blowjob and sex were protected. When I took off the condom, it looks intact with the semen at the tip. But I didn't check the condom in detail to see if it was broken. Now I'm having a slight headache, runny nose, sneezing and a slight cough. Could this be a sign of HIV ARS?

Akuforeveryoung 15-08-2022 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pussyloves (Post 21549442)
Had an encounter with a commercial sex worker 2+ weeks ago. Blowjob and sex were protected. When I took off the condom, it looks intact with the semen at the tip. But I didn't check the condom in detail to see if it was broken. Now I'm having a slight headache, runny nose, sneezing and a slight cough. Could this be a sign of HIV ARS?

I would rather chance that it was COVID lol, do an ART first. But yes, there is a possibility that it is HIV, so get yourself checked asap, and see if you are still eligible for any PEP (not sure what the limit is). May you only have a simple URTI and god bless.

sammyboyfor 15-08-2022 05:28 AM

Re: possible HIV?

Quote:

If the condom remained intact the possibility of HIV is remote.

curtix 15-08-2022 12:27 PM

I think go have a check is safer bro

p u r e 16-08-2022 03:03 PM

likely just an infection lah. you did protected BJ and FJ leh.

many sexually transmitted conditions asymptomatic one anw. if you really want to play safe, esp if you cheong often, can go for check every other month.

Jalanjalanboy 21-10-2022 02:09 PM

Quote:

I wish we can buy self test hiv kit off the shelf :(

Hunkydunky 22-10-2022 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy (Post 21755484)

https://www.nsc.com.sg/dsc/our-servi...Programme.aspx

whitewolf855 26-10-2022 12:30 AM

Quote:

If you are scared, you can do the 4th gen HIV rapid test. 2+ weeks can test already.

https://afa.org.sg/what-is-a-4th-gen-hiv-test/

Cheers.

coolmanspooky 26-12-2022 01:34 PM

Quote:

More like Covid to me :rolleyes:

manymanee 26-12-2022 05:49 PM

sounds more like covid.

checking hiv identity anonymous right? go check lor

littlenathanboy 28-12-2022 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manymanee (Post 21930594)
sounds more like covid.

checking hiv identity anonymous right? go check lor

is it really anonymous ? i never knew this

krixion 23-03-2023 05:43 PM

How about mouth ulcers? Say got uncapped bbbj but no kissing and she was complaining abt mouth ulcers during the session?

sexynoob 30-04-2023 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlenathanboy (Post 21935286)
is it really anonymous ? i never knew this

Yes and it's free too now afa really trying to stop hiv

sexynoob 30-04-2023 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy (Post 21755484)

You actually can go dsc and buy self test kit machiam art test but it's only after 3 month the 4th gen HIV test have to go clinic

IamGood 07-05-2023 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krixion (Post 22174894)
How about mouth ulcers? Say got uncapped bbbj but no kissing and she was complaining abt mouth ulcers during the session?

Then siao liao. Sure tio something liao.