The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   TIPS ON avoiding being caught (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=896178)

AUDIFANSG 24-08-2022 01:58 PM

TIPS ON avoiding being caught

Please share any tips and precautions to avoid being caught when eating outside. And for those unfortunate enough to experience being caught, please share your experience about how u got caught. Cheers.

thedevil666 24-08-2022 01:59 PM

Re: TIPS ON avoiding being caught

Rule #1. Don’t eat outside.

LuisDiaz 24-08-2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedevil666 (Post 21581423)

Rule #2, remember Rule #1.

victorlee10 24-08-2022 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 21581416)
Please share any tips and precautions to avoid being caught when eating outside. And for those unfortunate enough to experience being caught, please share your experience about how u got caught. Cheers.

Always go legal house because don’t need to call or text to book. Only take public transport and pay with cash. Leave your phone in office or turn off all Google map history tracking or Findmy tracking. With these 3 I think not possible to trace unless she stalk you. If you scared of kena stalked then take train to Suntec then cross the bridge to take bus 70 from Nicol highway. Since you are in the bus you have clear view of who enter the bus so can vet out suspicious people. Not possible for her to follow you in a car since you took train to Suntec. Car can’t follow you.

ChrisSutton 24-08-2022 02:17 PM

Best go eat outside when overseas.

victorlee10 24-08-2022 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisSutton (Post 21581498)
Best go eat outside when overseas.

Bro, chiong is a weekly event for our mental health. How to wait till go overseas?

sky_liner2 24-08-2022 02:48 PM

Quote:

Yes, agreed.

But if really needed release, I think good to just go for TCM massage with just HJ.

AUDIFANSG 24-08-2022 03:19 PM

My dad got caught because he keeps souvenirs(photos) tat my mum found out somehow. Yes don eat out is a possibility but i think most people gravitated to this forum because they don get much home-cooked meal. I think the biggest worry is technological, u use ur phone for pretty much everything and we leave so much footprint on the web tat if she goes to a PI with expertise in tat area u will be caught no matter wat. unless u go full OFFLINE while eating out.

Intothedeep 24-08-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 21581653)
My dad got caught because he keeps souvenirs(photos) tat my mum found out somehow. Yes don eat out is a possibility but i think most people gravitated to this forum because they don get much home-cooked meal. I think the biggest worry is technological, u use ur phone for pretty much everything and we leave so much footprint on the web tat if she goes to a PI with expertise in tat area u will be caught no matter wat. unless u go full OFFLINE while eating out.

Prob a good idea to delete all trace of contacts, mute the number in WhatsApp/telegram etc

thedevil666 24-08-2022 03:28 PM

Quote:

I’m not trying to troll. Free sex is never free. It’s hard to withdraw from a fb, fwb, mistress relationship. I’m speaking from experience. So if u can’t handle the consequences, don’t even try.

Just patronize paid sex. At least your wife/gf will be more forgiving if u try very hard to savage bcos the assumption is no emotions involved. And it is easier to keep the dick in check as long as u keep your wallet close.

AUDIFANSG 24-08-2022 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedevil666 (Post 21581665)
I’m not trying to troll. Free sex is never free. It’s hard to withdraw from a fb, fwb, mistress relationship. I’m speaking from experience. So if u can’t handle the consequences, don’t even try.

Just patronize paid sex. At least your wife/gf will be more forgiving if u try very hard to savage bcos the assumption is no emotions involved. And it is easier to keep the dick in check as long as u keep your wallet close.

Ya don open restaurant outside lol. Jus be a paying customer and enjoy their food can already.

zorro539 24-08-2022 03:41 PM

Use burner phones or SIM cards, or use Wechat with different accounts. Avoid logging in on Wechat/WhatsApp desktop unless your device is exclusively used by you.

Set WhatsApp auto deletion of message history within a few hours and mute notifications from the ML accounts.

If you work long hours daily, one way is to have regular need for massages or TCM to relieve the aches. Show the need for regular TCM/sports massages (can rotate between legit and non legit places but adopt or maintain the practice of cash transactions for non legit places)

ceeko 24-08-2022 04:11 PM

I eat out during cb... Go park benches, void deck.

Drifter1999 24-08-2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victorlee10 (Post 21581483)
Always go legal house because don’t need to call or text to book. Only take public transport and pay with cash. Leave your phone in office or turn off all Google map history tracking or Findmy tracking. With these 3 I think not possible to trace unless she stalk you. If you scared of kena stalked then take train to Suntec then cross the bridge to take bus 70 from Nicol highway. Since you are in the bus you have clear view of who enter the bus so can vet out suspicious people. Not possible for her to follow you in a car since you took train to Suntec. Car can’t follow you.

Hey.. that is my usual route.. haha... anyway try Nicol highway station, the walk to bus stop is shorter

TheIdesOfMarch 24-08-2022 08:04 PM

Scared don't play, play don't scared.