The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Re: B+ Pink Nipples 19yr Attractive Kitty (Full service) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=129801)

broomstick 16-05-2009 11:28 AM

Re: B+ Pink Nipples 19yr Attractive Kitty (Full service)

Kitty kitty kitty.

I was tasked to help her by a friend who knows I am a member of a few forum. Told me not to post in any forum except Sammyboyforum. Guess only he knows why. No1 forum some say in Bolehland, Singaland and Batam.

Meeting her and immediately, I was smitten by her demure well groom look of this 19 years old PRC from Shenyang.
"How are you, I'm kitty" Shaking hands as my jaw was jammed. English speaking young PRC? Found that she is picking up the language now.

Hand in hand, we went to Jln Sultan Hotel 81. On entering. Found us to be the centre of attraction. Everyone was looking at Kitty. I can see many envy eyes looking my way. Some of the ladies there was like jealous as their partner all shift their focus to Kitty. Even the counter man on duty told me she sure looks good. Indeed, I thought she resembles the HK actress GiGi lai.

In the room, kitty signals me to shower. She also join me in the shower. Looking at her young body gives me a immediate reaction. Dick was already up at 90 degrees. Those B+ breast with pink nipples had me sucking at it immediately. Kitty was pushing me away saying, slowly, we have plenty of time for that. She cleans me from head to toes and whole body.

As I lay relax on bed, kitty hopped on and I saw her change from a demure attractive girl into a sex goddess. We started to french and soon she was all over me. Taking charge, she lick from my ears to my toes. Asking me to turn around, she even did a ASS Rimming on me. Turnimg me back,she lift my legs up and lick my balls and ASS RIMMING away.

Slowly, she was performing her solid good BBBJ with deep throat. REALLY REALLY deep as I can feel my dick on the wall of her throat. Oh my gosh, Kitty is slaughtering me. She took charge of thing that I cannot control no more. Stop her and capped on.
Kitty rode me on top and "WHAT the F**K" I already chut leow. Knn premature ejaculation. Too shiok that I lost control. Kitty looks dejected but there is not much I can do.Told her next time. Kitty tries to bbbj me but I stop her. Saying its late and I gotta go.

Frankly I am very unwilling to share her but big head rule over small head. Play play toh ho, mai tio KC then tai ji leow leow. No good for family.

Kitty
Ht / Wt : 1.65m / 46kg
Looks : 8/10 ( beautiful big eyes, nice facial features. Sharp nose)
Boobs : 8/10 (B+ breast with pink nipples.)
Body : 8/10 (Well proportion with no arm pit hair. Pussy hair trim).
FJ : ????? ( too short to gauge. Tight and wet)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 ( Superb BBBJ with deep deep throat)
AR : 8/10 (Ass Rimming. Shiok feeling)
Catbath : 8/10 (whole body from head to toes)
Damage : S$90 / 1 / 60min without room and condom.

Now brothers. Those with FR will get to go first. Pls link yr FR in yr PM.
Like I say, she is truly a highly rated service orientred girl with good looks.

Sorry to malay and Indian bros. She cannot read and communicate in English.
No heart feeling

fun4evergood 16-05-2009 11:51 AM

Mind to share? :p

dark123 17-05-2009 03:35 AM

well, guess i was lucky too gt the contact fast enough before TS kanna flooded.. haha.. anyway a big thx to broomstick for the quick pm tis morning..

Well, she's gd! she knew wat she is doing.. in fact i think too pro liao.. bbj during shower.. all those service tat broomstick mention.. i think can cim also.. she just keep blowing and blowing.. maybe my slot was too late? she kinnda rush thrugh and when everything done.. she said she wanna go le.. abt 30min?

Age:19(Tat wat she claim), but i nt saying she look old also
Look:8/10 (CFM syt for most bro here?) most of the time i read syt but meet liao all look old.. but Kitty cfm will pass tis Look department wif flying color.. anyway i only 21.. so when i said syt.. u can belive.. haha.. :D
Boob:Its feel a bit solid though.. maybe a fake? i don noe seriosuly.. but different feeling from others.. Its a B..
FJ: Damn it!! she was gd in her foreplay tat i hardly can laz.. she do noe how to make u cum fast..
BBJ:8/10 everything is just nice.. no cheating using hand too.. haha.. plus point
AR: 7/10 such a young syt to go down ur ass is like...hmmmm.. don really like.. but she is gd, just tat hmmmm.... ;)

If i'm TS i also unwilling to share her.. haha.. but she is a clever gal man.. beware.. Don tio kc(which i seriosuly believe she can move some bro here..)

Overall, i think i give it a 6/10? Nt tat she is nt good, but everything happen too fast man.. its like i still don noe wat really hit mi those kind of feeling.. maybe if rtf she can spread it out a bit?

PS: her voice when toking to mi is like those baby voice, i think its nt totally natural? but its do sound gd.. but when i heard she toking on the phone wif her sch mate, fuck man.. its sound so so wrong! tat voice is so perfect machiam like singing.. knn.. the more i think abt the session the more i feel scare.. she gt all the reason to make u fall..

A good sex,
A nice body,
A pretty face,
A prefect voice, if only i am capable to.. 100% bao her or maybe KC her to be my gf.. :D (But she is too clever imo to be KC)

anyway, if any bro found my FR useful do up me? I am not a newbie... just tat nt very active in FR..

sami 17-05-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broomstick (Post 3744481)
Kitty kitty kitty.

I was tasked to help her by a friend who knows I am a member of a few forum. Told me not to post in any forum except Sammyboyforum. Guess only he knows why. No1 forum some say in Bolehland, Singaland and Batam.

Meeting her and immediately, I was smitten by her demure well groom look of this 19 years old PRC from Shenyang.
"How are you, I'm kitty" Shaking hands as my jaw was jammed. English speaking young PRC? Found that she is picking up the language now.

Hand in hand, we went to Jln Sultan Hotel 81. On entering. Found us to be the centre of attraction. Everyone was looking at Kitty. I can see many envy eyes looking my way. Some of the ladies there was like jealous as their partner all shift their focus to Kitty. Even the counter man on duty told me she sure looks good. Indeed, I thought she resembles the HK actress GiGi lai.

In the room, kitty signals me to shower. She also join me in the shower. Looking at her young body gives me a immediate reaction. Dick was already up at 90 degrees. Those B+ breast with pink nipples had me sucking at it immediately. Kitty was pushing me away saying, slowly, we have plenty of time for that. She cleans me from head to toes and whole body.

As I lay relax on bed, kitty hopped on and I saw her change from a demure attractive girl into a sex goddess. We started to french and soon she was all over me. Taking charge, she lick from my ears to my toes. Asking me to turn around, she even did a ASS Rimming on me. Turnimg me back,she lift my legs up and lick my balls and ASS RIMMING away.

Slowly, she was performing her solid good BBBJ with deep throat. REALLY REALLY deep as I can feel my dick on the wall of her throat. Oh my gosh, Kitty is slaughtering me. She took charge of thing that I cannot control no more. Stop her and capped on.
Kitty rode me on top and "WHAT the F**K" I already chut leow. Knn premature ejaculation. Too shiok that I lost control. Kitty looks dejected but there is not much I can do.Told her next time. Kitty tries to bbbj me but I stop her. Saying its late and I gotta go.

Frankly I am very unwilling to share her but big head rule over small head. Play play toh ho, mai tio KC then tai ji leow leow. No good for family.

Kitty
Looks : 8/10 ( beautiful big eyes, nice facial features. Sharp nose)
Boobs : 8/10 (B+ breast with pink nipples.)
Body : 8/10 (Well proportion with no arm pit hair. Pussy hair trim).
FJ : ????? ( too short to gauge. Tight and wet)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 ( Superb BBBJ with deep deep throat)
AR : 8/10 (Ass Rimming. Shiok feeling)
Catbath : 8/10 (whole body from head to toes)
Damage : S$90 / 1 / 60min without room and condom.

Now brothers. Those with FR will get to go first. Pls link yr FR in yr PM.
Like I say, she is truly a highly rated service orientred girl with good looks.

Sorry to malay and Indian bros. She cannot read and communicate in English.
No heart feeling

Thks to bro broomstick,

Got her ctc in the morning, mah mah make a sms to her, no choice got to work till evening, so reserve a slot in the night, 今晚几点有时间? she replied: 亲爱的我随时都在等你来. 今晚期待我门的约会,来了好好的亲亲啊.wow, this chic really know how to goreng men. Guys pls don't kanak KC by her she really know how to sweet talk.......

After work faster cheong to meet her, shit drove 120km all the way from Jurong, heng ah no TP if not kanak summon, hoping she will sent me song song kow Jurong . Reaching the destination call her and was told to book a room and let her know the room no.

Just 5 min the door bell rang, there stood a real SYT as promised by bro broomstick, "Hi I little kitty to your service", boey pai leh, can speak England sound very pro leh, straight away she stripped me , hahaha she is wearing this hello kitty panties and bra very cute and lead me to the shower, doing BBBJ in the shower and breifing give mi a wash down.

Proceed to the bed and do some frenching n the routine bbbj, she really lick like a little kitten, licking the inner tight and near the asshole, cannon balls, meow,亲爱的小猫眯好饿了,要吃棒棒糖,哇,好好吃呀. as she is working on the shaft of my dick up and down, putting my little johnny in her mouth and using her tongue n do the turning and twisting on the small head, I fingered her tits, small size B but solid firm to touch, went down to her little pussy, still tight and wet.
she said want mi to shacked her, capped mi and she jumped on to me and do the rodding, as she is small in size, I lift her hip and japped my dick deep in her pussy as she rod on mi , every trust got her G spot, she has this soft and sexy moan, after 10 min of shacking can sense her cummed juice drooling on my cannon balls she came and lay on me, she turned to mi,亲爱的我帮你吹到你出好吗?ho say liao CIM leh, she removed the cap and start her little kitten licking the dick again, wow damm siok, feeling her warm and soft tongue working on my dick head, as she was doing the bbbj look at mi and talk dirty, 亲爱的小猫眯好饿呀,请我吃精子好么?wow, after hearing that cannot tahan liaow, 亲爱的你要喷了呀,鸟头膨胀了呀...my dick head really wanted to explode, holy cow, shoot all my load into her mouth, oh yes CIM, wow lau eh she still sucking till the last drop of the love juice, she seem like to eat sperm...
get wash up pay her and she left for her next appointment.

Hello Kitty
19yo SYT no bullshit
32b-24-30 small built
height about 165
look 8.5/10 sweet looking
weight 45kg
bbbj oh yes 8.5/10
CIM yes yes yes 11/10
AR yes but brief 5/10
FJ 8/10 wild
damaged 100/1/1 (haha see who can last 1hrs)RM 30 own CD
RTF Yes (waiting to bonk her other MM classmate first lah)

Thks to bro broomstick, nice find mate, young gem indeed.

aloysius 17-05-2009 01:58 PM

tried her ystd,
long time no fr,but my bros ask me fr so they can up points for me, see my join date but low points. haha
cos no fr always. good things must share.

Kitty
Ht / Wt : 1.65m / 46kg (ts said,i guess same )
Looks : 7/10 ( nice facial features. )
Boobs : 7.5/10 (B+ breast.)
Body : 7/10
FJ : 6.5/10 ( . Tight and wet)
BBBJ : 7/10 (BBBJ with deep deep throat , she will ram halfway into sex and bj u with condom . so funny . then she will take out yr condom and bbbj u again. tell u she want eat yr bird nest. careful of her sweet talk and cfm face she will give u. then change condom and fuck again. )
AR : -- . ( she nvr gib , i nvr ask )
Catbath : 6.5/10
Damage : S$90 / 1 / 60min without room and condom. (ts said, when i asked her how much she say, she pai sei to say ask me just gib, as i forgotten so i ask. she say anything as i first customer. i say 80?cos i cant remember hw much, she say too little le, ppl pay more than that. . so i paid 100. .)

avfan 17-05-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haonan25 (Post 3747329)
haha, seems power leh... looks like myself have to go try liao... arbo read FRs no use... hahaha, cid bro, lai lai.... lolz

OMFG:eek::eek:!!! A chio 19-yr old SYT tat can french, AR, BBBJ....and most importantly CIM!!!! Sumore got KC power....if previously we have Quan YF/Fan BB look-alike, now we can have Gigi Lai liao....with a bit more "effort", I think she can easily become 2nd BE:p......looks like she'll have a strong competitor now.....nice intro, bro broomstick...

Nan-ge/Shui-ge, mai tu liao......if not later kana Q very jialat... This gal sure got "potential"...:)

broomstick 17-05-2009 07:08 PM

Some contacts out. I had another wonderful time with her ytd. Phones non stop ringing. Told her bros dislike if phone keep ringing. Told her put silent if possible. Bros still waiting for number be patience. Too many request. Take time. :) Brother who post FR. Thanks.

yyy12369 17-05-2009 11:05 PM

Firstly, thx bro broomstick for contact. Managed to try her today.

Sori to bros as i am going to give a frank FR...I wil just write what happen, then you can decide yourself about this FL

Proceed to location and sms her location. So bell rang and i opened. Honestly sweet gal w nice features. After stripping, sees that she has nice bods, firm B boobs.
Went to shower and she gave a bbbj..for just 10secs...

Then to bed, she came onto me and bbbj for maybe around 1min... then cap and ride very fast, furious. I tried to tell her to change position but she continues riding. In 5 min. all is over. clean up and talking for awhile she left. Whole process less than 15min.

You draw you own conclusion...

S206 17-05-2009 11:29 PM

A wonderful thanks to TS for sharing such a gem for us.

Have up you for the great efforts.

Met up some samster at CV that night and manage to bonk Kitty today. Had a wonderful weekend. This FR just came out from OVEN. :D

Call up Kitty and she pick up the call fast, tekk her the location and i went to my favour hotel 81 and get a room first. "ding dong" i peep tru the door hole and first look, " wow!!! She look good ". Going to have a wonderful meal soon. Once I open up the door, she gave me a big warm huge. I can feel her (0)(0) on my chest and that even make me HARDER!!!.

As usual, my time was abit rush cos i need to report home for show, so i only book a 60min hotel room.

Well inside the washroom make me even shy but we break the ice soon cos she very the friendly and chatty. I had an HARD On till the moment when she came in. She laugh at me and keep wasjing my dick inside the washroom, i nearly cum on her ass.

After the shower, both of us jump into the bed, she make the first attack cos i too shy to look at her. :p She start to lick my nipples for a few min before she went south for my dick, OMG , she really look at sucking and deep inside all the way down till the balls and ASS. :D

I can't take it anymore and i just cap myself start to bonk her, maybe i was really too high. Within 15min and i cum inside the CD. Could have take 120min instead of 60min.

Look-7/10
Body-7/10
Age-sweet 19
BBBJ- 8/10
Breast- 8/10 Think alomost b with pinkly nipples
FJ- 7.5/10
GFE-8/10
RTF- Will try to book 120min next time
Damage- 90(FJ)+20(tips)+10(room)+3(CD)

cheersMike 17-05-2009 11:48 PM

Not going to write too much. This is how it started(happened 2 hrs ago)

Went to the agreed hotel. First time there, not bad with a good mirror. In for a good time.

msg her the room number and there she appear. Not too bad really a SYT. Off came her clothing. Ask me to go over to bath. wet my body, go down to my small bro and suck twice, pass me the towel and clean myself.

Went on to the bed, again give me a 3 stroke bj.. cap me and ride me, 1min later ask me to doggie her, 1min later, she say she want to eat bird nest..so took out my cap and blow me again.. 10 sec later become hj

Nw came the best part, she ask me hj myself. Finally CIM... total time taken, less than 15min..she went to bath herself, put on her cloths and left.

Disappointment... will not RTF for sure. This is my frank FR.:mad:

But still I must thanks bro for given me the contact. Cheers

Studlover 18-05-2009 12:35 AM

Hello Kitty
Looks : 7/10 ( beautiful big eyes, nice facial features. Sharp nose)
Boobs : 8/10 (B+ firm boobs)
Body : 7.5/10 (Well proportion with no arm pit hair. Pussy hair trim).
FJ : 5/10 (after bj ride very fast. I tried to stop her to change position but she continues riding...Cum in CD <5 min)
BJ : 7/10 (can bbbj but requested bj)
AR : -- . (she nvr gib,riding already whne I wanna ask)
Catbath : 7/10
Damage : S$90 / 1 / 60min room S$20 and condom.

over all was disappointed, the gal looks good but feel bad...:mad:

Anyway still must thanks bro for given me the contact. Cheers :)

beteron 18-05-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheersMike (Post 3748849)
Not going to write too much. This is how it started(happened 2 hrs ago)

Went to the agreed hotel. First time there, not bad with a good mirror. In for a good time.

msg her the room number and there she appear. Not too bad really a SYT. Off came her clothing. Ask me to go over to bath. wet my body, go down to my small bro and suck twice, pass me the towel and clean myself.

Went on to the bed, again give me a 3 stroke bj.. cap me and ride me, 1min later ask me to doggie her, 1min later, she say she want to eat bird nest..so took out my cap and blow me again.. 10 sec later become hj

Nw came the best part, she ask me hj myself. Finally CIM... total time taken, less than 15min..she went to bath herself, put on her cloths and left.

Disappointment... will not RTF for sure. This is my frank FR.:mad:

But still I must thanks bro for given me the contact. Cheers

hey bro me too. I didn't have a good time either! just finished her off at the agreed hotel.

she arrived 30mins late!! said she went off to buy apples that's why she's late... :mad:

nonetheless, she's definitely a SYT! the moment she came in, gave her wide eye innocent look and apologised for being late and offered me one of her apples (machiam snow white the witch going to give me a poison apple).

once she came in, fast and furious she's naked and invited me to shower with her. the shower experience is overall quite ok nothing spectacular.

once on the bed, she attack my little bro. her bbbj skills are omg damn good la! swallows my entire shaft up and down with just nice suction, and went down to the balls and my a-hole which made me damn high!

luckily i had a hard time tearing off the condoms so she had to bbbj me for quite a while hehehehe. i end up had a quick taste of her pussy too. very good nice taste and no smell! when she's not aware i poke my finger in and it's damn tight! shiok!

but due to my lack of bonking for at least 1month plus, after she rode me for about 10mins, i cum into her...

i thought she would make it up for it cos she was late but after she finished her apple (and offered me one too) she prompted me to change up and lets go quickly! GFE fail!!! No cuddle no lie on my chest and tcss. :(

Look-7/10
Body-7/10
Age-sweet 19
BBBJ- 8/10
Breast- 8/10 nice nipples didn't had a taste though i came too fast. :(
FJ- 5/10 only she rode me and its all over in minutes. sorry.
GFE-3/10 other than her innocent looks she didn't try much to please me
RTF- no!!!
Damage- 90(FJ)+$0 tips+20(room)+3(CD)

avfan 18-05-2009 01:36 AM

Hmmm......seems like she got some mixed FRs there..will she survive this "trial" period?? Lets wait and pray.;)

rubbertime 18-05-2009 01:42 AM

<< Newbie's 1st FR >>

Called her and was told to meet at Jln Sultan 81. SMS her rm no. and receive a call back from her telling m tat she's on the way and ask me to bath myself 1st... Fine... ( y not, maybe gigi lai dun like to help pp bath ) Waited 25 min patiently... Ding dong i opened the door. Omg... expectation failed !! ( am a suckers for looks ). Expecting a Young & Dangerous fightout wif her initially, Bo pian waited so long already and abit heaty so just try.
One plus point is that she's really friendly and wanted to crack a joke. ( As for me , i'm half sian le and watch my soccer ) Head keep spinning, how come gigi lai become lai gigi man... This time don't use some brain cell imagine sure waste $ liao.
She took a quick bath and start everything. cathbath mi from chest down to kneecap, lastly to my dick. Halfway thru lifted my leg up for ass rimming.
Wanted to cap mi for fj but reject coz not sum1 i wish to bonk. Told her to continue bbbj instead. Finally unloaded in her mouth. ( during this process , her fone keep ringing , bro trying can ask her switch to silent mode beforehand , she got 2 hp btw...)

Kitty
Ht : Ard 1.65m
Looks : 6/10 ( nothing to shout abt )
Boobs : 8/10 (B+ breast <enhanced> with pink nipples )
Body : 6/10 ( hmm, fleshy type ,firm butt, leg abit chu)
FJ : NA
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (Nice BBBJ with deep deep throat plus CIM where she suck every drop)
AR : 7/10 ( abt 10s signal her to stop -personally dun quite like coz leave mi in an awkward position , 7 becoz oso got a bit song...)
Catbath : 6.5/10 (simple whole body from chest to kneecap)
RTF : What u think :P

Above is my frank and non bias report. ( not becoz she let mi wait for 25min )

bonker1314 18-05-2009 03:17 AM

seem like a good gem. TS mind to share ctc please