The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   any recommendation for good hard massage with a lil extra please.. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=895594)

OsamaBinLaden 19-08-2022 09:11 PM

any recommendation for good hard massage with a lil extra please..

as per the title... any bro can recommend a place with a good hard massage with a little extra please. reason being i have been having a really bad aching body for a while now. and also looking for a release at the same time.

hard massage to any or some or all (i know its impossible) of the following... tcm style massage.. thai massage.. bone cracking massage...

a little extra such as good hdly (every bro loves this).. hj.. or bbbj cim (the best).. not looking for sex.. too tired for sex.. just wanna be served without having to work hard for it..

recommendations very much appreciated.. by pm preferred.. nothing much to offer in return.. my humble points perhaps?

thank you very much in advance..

CrabNuggets 19-08-2022 09:17 PM

Re: any recommendation for good hard massage with a lil extra please..

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden (Post 21567143)

as per the title... any bro can recommend a place with a good hard massage with a little extra please. reason being i have been having a really bad aching body for a while now. and also looking for a release at the same time.

hard massage to any or some or all (i know its impossible) of the following... tcm style massage.. thai massage.. bone cracking massage...

a little extra such as good hdly (every bro loves this).. hj.. or bbbj cim (the best).. not looking for sex.. too tired for sex.. just wanna be served without having to work hard for it..

recommendations very much appreciated.. by pm preferred.. nothing much to offer in return.. my humble points perhaps?

lots of bros recommended MDL in Upper Serangoon SC that does hard massage, you can check out the upper serangoon sc tread for more details

Horse22 20-08-2022 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden (Post 21567143)

Hi bro you can consider Baby of Capri (Serangoon Rd) arrived 2 months ago from shenzhen, i find that she has good strength and does the back area well maybe because she works out in the gym. Felt refreshed and slept well after her massage that night. If you want to, can say internet horse friend from google recommended you to her ;) do note however that this is a 89 joint.. wish you all the best to your bad aching body

Habahaba69 20-08-2022 10:56 AM

Got one contact which I have been going.

She always crack my neck and my back, crack crack crack.. shiok

Massage is quite strong too..with a decent juagen which borders on treatment plus edging

But she is small and pint size with no boobs. Haha

CooolCoool 20-08-2022 12:56 PM

Looks like a job for geylang serai may. She’s hard.

maxquerader 21-08-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habahaba69 (Post 21568420)

Massage is quite strong too..with a decent juagen which borders on treatment plus edging

Appreciate bro if u can share

beginat63 21-08-2022 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxquerader (Post 21572204)

Bro pl share contact. TY.

ultimates0ccer 21-08-2022 10:41 PM

Quote:

Hi bro, mind share her contact?

Thanks

Habahaba69 21-08-2022 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimates0ccer (Post 21573002)
Hi bro, mind share her contact?

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by beginat63 (Post 21572416)
Bro pl share contact. TY.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxquerader (Post 21572204)

Sent to everyone

Not a new contact but she is worth every penny...think of her like Scoot or budget airlines which is cost effective and get the job done without burning the pockets and still leave as a happy satisfied man

babel0210 22-08-2022 07:46 AM

Quote:

I'm keen too! can pm? thanks!

Alexws1980 22-08-2022 08:30 AM

Quote:

Bro, can share this contact with me pls. Thanks

Heartlandlover 22-08-2022 11:27 AM

Central North
U can try the amk Linda from unclewang. One stop shop.

East side
Else go healing touch in Tampines Central for hard massage. Then go get BJ in joo chiat. It's just like finding different expert for different needs. Lol

West side
Clementi 354 there also have massage plus HJ. One stop shopssss.

Actually there is a few ML from SLG not bad one. But only HJ. I feel better than most spa shops.

MLTR 22-08-2022 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CooolCoool (Post 21568752)
Looks like a job for geylang serai may. She’s hard.

Agree with ya. Tried her JG too and was surprised that it was better than what I received from other JG master.

afterburn 22-08-2022 12:18 PM

TS, I think it's much much harder to find a good hard massage WITHOUT a lil extra! :D

beginat63 22-08-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartlandlover (Post 21574356)
Central North
U can try the amk Linda from unclewang. One stop shop.

East side
Else go healing touch in Tampines Central for hard massage. Then go get BJ in joo chiat. It's just like finding different expert for different needs. Lol

West side
Clementi 354 there also have massage plus HJ. One stop shopssss.

Actually there is a few ML from SLG not bad one. But only HJ. I feel better than most spa shops.

East side

Bro, possible to provide for Joo Chiat BJ? Thank you.