The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Shaving public hair (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=846717)

bignehneh 15-11-2021 08:51 PM

Shaving public hair

Guys

Anyone prefer shaving pubic hair to waxing? Waxing is getting expensive so wondering whether it make sense to shave? Any good electric shavers to recommend without getting nick? I saw barber using Wahl beard trimmer. Not sure whether that works.

Any brother can recommend?

skihon 15-11-2021 10:21 PM

Re: Shaving public hair

I use trimmer then shaver. But i got friend intro me to use Veet hair removal cream. The one use for ladies.

sdol v2 15-11-2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20940532)
Guys

Anyone prefer shaving pubic hair to waxing? Waxing is getting expensive so wondering whether it make sense to shave? Any good electric shavers to recommend without getting nick? I saw barber using Wahl beard trimmer. Not sure whether that works.

I use Bovem Trimmer. Rechargeable. Waterproof, no cuts. Works well so far.

Qwerty_Again 15-11-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 20940679)
I use trimmer then shaver. But i got friend intro me to use Veet hair removal cream. The one use for ladies.

Some people may have severe irritation to it though so I strongly suggest trying it in small quantity if it’s your first time using it.

Piledriver 16-11-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Guys

May I know where did you go for your waxing, bro?

I have my regular waxing lady who do my pubic hair, armpit and butt crack for a total of $60.

asdfghjk1234 16-11-2021 12:25 PM

Shaving is very itchy once it grows. And it grows super fast. I pluck. It takes much longer to grow and so much cleaner. After u pluck for years, u won't feel pain and the growth is slower and thinner

fatuncle 16-11-2021 12:50 PM

Am thinking of investing a IPL DIY kit which can be purchased from Q10, Shoppee. Any bro tried before any feedback?

bebe69 16-11-2021 01:28 PM

Not a bro, but i use a trimmer called Meridian Grooming. Works for both genders.

sexbuzz 16-11-2021 01:58 PM

after reading all replies .. no enlightenment on what 'public hair' is:confused:

bignehneh 16-11-2021 02:27 PM

Pubic? Haha! Heard Philip body groom very good

iluvbreast 16-11-2021 02:48 PM

If you are on a budget, consider the panasonic er 2403....can get it online under $40....and it can be use wet or dry

It's nothing fancy but should get the job done, although you will need to trim it down with scissors first otherwise the hair is too long for the trimmer to handle.

want0nmee 16-11-2021 03:01 PM

Quote:

Guys

Can i know where do you go for the waxing?

wyless 16-11-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexbuzz (Post 20941669)
after reading all replies .. no enlightenment on what 'public hair' is:confused:

Public hair is not for the public to see :D

bignehneh 16-11-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by want0nmee (Post 20941759)
Can i know where do you go for the waxing?

Renny the tuaneh viet

antartica 16-11-2021 08:12 PM

i used to trim and shave, then i realised i was getting a lot of ingrown hairs due to that...
so now i just trim it really short.

have been using Philips Multi Groom set with the shortest setting for a while now.
Cheap and good... if spoil, not so heart pain, just get another one...

for reference: https://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/MG110...e-beard-styler

Some online shopping portals have it even cheaper, runs only on one AA battery.

@Bro bignehneh, er... who is Renny the tuaneh viet... I may need to go check out the services...