The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   what to prepare for the first time having sex? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=599484)

zerek2828 07-04-2016 04:04 PM

what to prepare for the first time having sex?

Hi Bros!

Never had sex before dont know what to expect so need some pointers.

and one more point down there shave or unshaven? and how to shave below properly

Namaste 07-04-2016 04:25 PM

Re: what to prepare for the first time having sex?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerek2828 (Post 14436488)
Hi Bros!

and one more point down there shave or unshaven? and how to shave below properly

It depends on what kind of sex u want. Whether u are the giver or the receiver.

Matador 07-04-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros!

How old are you? Are you visiting a prostitute or having sex with gf?

Shave off everything if you wish!

shawn teo 07-04-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros!

Sure or not bro never had sex with a girl before ? Your parents never teach you ? Your school never teach you ?

Well for starters first get a real girl with a real pussy . Second never pay before you do the did . Always pay after the deed is done . Once you a girl you may proceed to do the following steps :

1) Bring the girl to a hotel room. Check in with her .

2) Once in the room get the girl to undress you .

3) Once you are undress you may help the girl to undress .

4) Proceed to shower . Make sure both of you are very clean from top to bottom. .

5) After shower help each other to dry .

6) Both of you then proceed to the bed .

7 ) Start of light kissing . Once both of you are comfortable with each other you can further explore deeply into each other's mouth.

8) At the same time you can use both of your hands to explore her body . Please be gentle with her .

9) Once you are done exploring her mouth ; you may proceed to explore her body with your mouth and tongue .

10) Work your way slowly to her ears and her neck . Then head south towards her neh neh . Give them a good lick and a good suck .

11) Once you are done with her neh neh proceed further down south to lick pussy . Most girls will tend to enjoy at this point in time.

12) Once you are done with exploring her body with your tongue . Get her to do the same to you .

13) As she proceed to down to little bro she will most probably start to bj your little bro . Please remember by this time before she put her little bro into her mouth to wear the condom.

14) When the little bro wakes up from his sleep and start to attention ; it is time to introduce your little bro into her pussy .

15) When arrive at this stage the rest will come naturally .

Hope this will be helpful. Other bros/sistas may wish to add or amend my views . Remember to treat the girl while you are having sex with her . Do not be rough with her . Be a gentleman . I am sure the girl will appreciate it. After the deed is done pay her and give her a little tip .

Matador 07-04-2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn teo (Post 14436796)
Sure or not bro never had sex with a girl before ? Your parents never teach you ? Your school never teach you ?

Well for starters first get a real girl with a real pussy . Second never pay before you do the did . Always pay after the deed is done . Once you a girl you may proceed to do the following steps :

13) As she proceed to down to little bro she will most probably start to bj your little bro . Please remember by this time before she put her little bro into her mouth to wear the condom.

14) When the little bro wakes up from his sleep and start to attention ; it is time to introduce your little bro into her pussy .

15) When arrive at this stage the rest will come naturally .

Hope this will be helpful. Other bros/sistas may wish to add or amend my views . Remember to treat the girl while you are having sex with her . Do not be rough with her . Be a gentleman . I am sure the girl will appreciate it. After the deed is done pay her and give her a little tip .

Well done! So detail! Think bj already can cum for first timer.

Zulsa 07-04-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn teo (Post 14436796)
Well for starters first get a real girl with a real pussy

Most important part :D

zerek2828 08-04-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matador (Post 14436872)
Well done! So detail! Think bj already can cum for first timer.

I think so too! how to delay cumming? when i got bj for the first time and i came like within 15sec! is there a problem with me? that was my one and only time though.

and yeah. i am 24 and i never poke before

Namaste 08-04-2016 06:10 AM

In life, half the fun was looking back at memorable first times. I lost mine at 14 and don't really know WTF happened. But it was a turning point of no looking back since then.

alanthedevil 08-04-2016 07:02 AM

Prepare Ang Bao. It's a must for first timer

ddog 08-04-2016 07:43 AM

Best sex blindfold partner, put on handcuff so she won't remove, caress, undress, and let Ddog show bro and take over. So when will be date/time?

Totallyuseless 08-04-2016 07:49 AM

Tissue.... Many tissue paper
Me passing by nia :D

Max77 08-04-2016 08:03 AM

First time both virgin best. You dunno I dunno just experience only. Just be gentle with the lady for the first few minute. After that u too gentle she will very pek chek

fictionman 08-04-2016 09:05 AM

Just make bloody sure u can hv an errection

kgbkgb 08-04-2016 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerek2828 (Post 14438549)
I think so too! how to delay cumming? when i got bj for the first time and i came like within 15sec! is there a problem with me? that was my one and only time though.

and yeah. i am 24 and i never poke before

if bj cum in 15 sec, I think fj should cum in 5 sec. :(

ANowhereMan 08-04-2016 10:27 AM

I am guessing you need a hard dick, and a wet pussy. Just my guess.

Rgds