The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sex addiction (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=887106)

nmsrrif 27-06-2022 03:18 PM

Sex addiction

I know this is a channel to find sexual services and most would find this thread unsuitable for them. But i really would like some help. I’ve been trying to stop finding sexual services so I can start having healthy relationships but I keep failing.

Im an extreme introvert/loner by nature so I don’t mix around with people. 90% of the time i’m out alone. I keep looking for these services every week. Longest i’ve tried to resist was 1 month, but I end up “bursting” at the end and end up doing it 3 times in a week after resisting for a month.
I’ve tried signing up for gym memberships, taking up cycling, and even doing Gr*b delivery on my off days to keep my mind off sex but still fail.

I really want to stop this.
Anyone got any tips and tricks to stop this addiction?

SerflySGR 27-06-2022 03:38 PM

Re: Sex addiction

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmsrrif (Post 21407911)
I know this is a channel to find sexual services and most would find this thread unsuitable for them. But i really would like some help. I’ve been trying to stop finding sexual services so I can start having healthy relationships but I keep failing.

Im an extreme introvert/loner by nature so I don’t mix around with people. 90% of the time i’m out alone. I keep looking for these services every week. Longest i’ve tried to resist was 1 month, but I end up “bursting” at the end and end up doing it 3 times in a week after resisting for a month.
I’ve tried signing up for gym memberships, taking up cycling, and even doing Gr*b delivery on my off days to keep my mind off sex but still fail.

How young are you, Bro nmsrrif?

Could be a natural thing if you are younger person.

nmsrrif 27-06-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21407956)
How young are you, Bro nmsrrif?

Could be a natural thing if you are younger person.

I’m 28 bro.

SerflySGR 27-06-2022 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmsrrif (Post 21408091)
I’m 28 bro.

It's normal, Bro nmsrrif. You still young. When you get older, the urge will go away. Trust me.

larue 27-06-2022 06:35 PM

The harder you try, the worse you feel.

Therapy will help you find some answers.

Are you prepared to spend some money?

TheRandomWalk 27-06-2022 08:03 PM

Are you feeling guilty just because you can’t keep or find ‘healthy’ relationships? In my experience, the biggest reason for feeling guilty is that we look down upon sex workers. So, engaging them makes us feel like a loser at some point.

Bro, my 2c is don’t torment yourself. If you can afford it and it is not distracting you from your job/business, then don’t worry about it.

Good to know you signed up for gym because that shows you care about yourself. Don’t feel that you have to conform to society norms. Work on yourself, be The Man and these feelings of guilt will naturally subside. Then you can decide with a clear head whether you want to continue to find a monogamous conventional relationship.

Quote:

havana 27-06-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21408316)
It's normal, Bro nmsrrif. You still young. When you get older, the urge will go away. Trust me.

Preciously!!! When reach 40, even if the mind wants, the kuku bird can no longer perform like when it is in the 20's:rolleyes:
No need to worry too much:cool:

Klingon 27-06-2022 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerflySGR (Post 21408316)

Very true bro :o

MontageEvening 27-06-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

Don't worry, bro, that urge will go away. In the meantime, if you want your mind to get off from sex, try reading some books or novels or do this, yoga and meditation. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you, brother

Peacekeeping 28-06-2022 02:30 AM

Very funny that you seek help here. How to help you when everybody is addicted :p

pinkmario 28-06-2022 09:07 AM

Just take it as a form of release like once a week/fortnight. If money no enough then ownself pcc. It's impossible to get away from the urge, the best is you regulate the frequency of going

letstalk 28-06-2022 09:16 AM

Just jerk off every morning bro

pinkmario 28-06-2022 09:20 AM

If every day pcc most likely will be listless for work thus affecting job performance

Laopizhui 28-06-2022 09:44 AM

I started cheong 22. Now 42
Trust me, ur urge will become lesser n smaller as u age.
I ever tio 4D n went 3 times a week also.
Well, gym is good. Keeping ur mind n body busy is good.
U r normal n OK. Don't worry buddy.

hakone 28-06-2022 09:53 AM

Quote:

Did you cycle alone or in group? Go join social activities like cycling groups or other group activities without the intention of finding a girlfriend or sleeping with them. Try to make friends (both men and women), hang out for meals, gathering etc. Keep yourself busy.