View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Went to GoldPoint look for Angie No55. Happened she is off.

Pretty Counter Girl recommended me No 90 FiFi. When she come out from her rest room, I was shock to she such a sweet and sexy NL here. 100% u see her, you sure go for Batin. LOL.
Just wonder why no real FR for the GEM.

FR for No.90 FIFI
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage:8.5/10 (She has a pair of good strong hand & fingers, really solid and strong. For such joint, She is consider very good. 100% better than those PRC Girls like in TY or XLN. She even has afew Female regular customer look for her to do boobs massage. haha. )

Attitude massage:9.5/10 Massage take it slowly. used up full 60 mins in massage. No rush into Batin.

Batin/Penis treatment: 8.5/10 Almost 60 mins up, She ask me whether I am itchy and notti for Penis Massage. I straight away reply YES BUT NO RELEASE/SHOOT!. And She say ok! Really positive. Unlike Those PRC, Rush u to cum and finish the job.

Straight away She gently touch me all over, get me into the mood. Slowly start the penis treatment. Slow and steady. Lasted more than 30 mins. Until I Bui Tahan, LOL End up i surrender, I SHOOT OUT!, Almost shoot onto her Face. LOL.

Body: 9/10 Sexy figure. Slim Body with BIG Pair of boobs and butt. She told me, Her Favourite part of her body is her BOOBS!

Boobs: 9/10. Big Round boobs. At least a C cup (She don't allow anyone to touch her boobs. Unless she like u. LOL )
* I do tips her for her good service.
RFM: 100% going back for more service. Hope to sian her to be my GF. LOL

While chit chatting with her, I caually ask her whether she encounter anyone who cannot control and cum within mins Penis Treatment start. Her reply was Customer who cum fast, She will continue to do the massage and let customer feel satisfied and cum for the 2nd time. as long as it's within the period. THUMBS UP for her Service.

*** If anyone go and find her, Just tell her Hotty Recommend you to her (Maybe u get a better Service. HAHA) Kindly write a Honest FR. Thanks

**** 100% I am not related to Goldpoint, Just to share with everyone here

Last edited by hotty; 07-01-2014 at 01:12 AM.