View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sawadee krub Bro Oceanbeast! Sabai dee mai its been 2 years already since we first met at Slim with Reika? Up u points for good honest FR! I feel what u described at Funky is the norm rather than all those "have dragon have tiger" stories some 大炮伸 like to post. If fishing puyings so easy then Tharmae and all those AGG joints would have closed down long ago. One thing I have to disagree is buying bottle for puyings. Spoils them and spoils market. Usually I would just invite them to join my table. If have, have. Don't have, mai bpen rai. Becoz what I observe and experienced; if they like you they will automatically come over. Then again to each his own chionging style! Sanook!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
There for a week from next week. End Jan, Osaka..... to freeze my balls...
Ah Chek sibeh hi-so... Just buy Jomtien cuntdo, go London see the Queen, hop over to Paris eat chiam tow roti and next bpai Osaka jia sushi? How's Soi 6? You enjoying yourself there? When I grow up I wanna be like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Unable to see the info on Scoot's website.
you sure his nick is "jimFAIRY"? Autoroam ask u go roam Soi Holland looking for the prices or izzit sold out? Anyways Scoot reputation very "chwee" coz plane always late or else last minute cancel flights.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"