View Single Post
Old 24-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf

I remember once I was going out with a HK gal. The thing with me is that I dun cheat when I have a proper girlfriend, unless the relationship was going bad and that i was about to end it soon. I guess maybe it was my reputation but she was always suspecting that I was fucking all these other white gals behind her back.

One day, I was out on the town with one chio bu. Put simply, a netballer, tall, tanned, like to wear cropped tops with short short skirts. I wasn't shagging her, yet, but we were just jalan jalan with our arms around each other's waists. Anyway, i think kena spotted by one of the HK gal's frens and you know the rest lah.

That night, she was damn quiet throughout dinner and kept giving me dirty looks. I just ignored her and went to shower and then came out, she was in bed. After I climbed in and turned out the lights, she jumped up and turned all the lights on and asked me to start confessing. Of course, I was like, simi? WTF?

She went totally hysterical, screaming about how she's always been good to me and this is how i repay her. How she's so humiliated that her fren had to see me intimate with another gal and tell everyone she knew.

I got damn doo lan, so I said," Yah, I was with some other gal today, but we weren't doing anything." But she didn't believe me, so I said, "dun believe me, ok, let's break up." Her attitude changed immediately, jumped back into bed on top of me and hugged me and cried and asked me not to leave her. One of the best sessions ever that night.

Personally bros, with char bo, have to be tough with them ar. Whether you plead guilty or not guilty doesn't matter, to her you are guilty without doubt. So rather than to deny and then kena scold until jialut jialut, especially in public, I always go the hard way and tell them to fuck off. Somehow, this method has worked about 7 out of 10 times. Maybe the char bo here more open minded or less petty, I dunno.

But reading some of the posts here from some of the bros back home, quite frankly, some of you deserve it. No offence, but the more you give in to a woman, the worse she becomes. This is true, it is the same with kids, if you need another perspective. Everytime a kid misbehaves, you pacify him by giving him some sweets, someday he's going to be beyond control.

Sure, always to love and honour your woman, but some of the things I see the bros doing for the char bo is just ridiculous. Not going to go on, will piss off a lot of people. Stand up for yourselves Bros, I have faith in you, in the meantime, be on the lookout. Broaden your horizons, introduce your didi to pussies from other countries.

Who Shags Wins