View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: My Goddess has come to earth!!!

虽美女如云,可我还是选择了当个回头客.正可谓春风十里扬州路,卷上珠帘总不如,在我眼里心里 只有琴... 她是我见过最美丽温柔善良体贴的姑娘.
就算听起来夸张了点,但服务绝对一流,绝不亏待回头客.
At rtf Qin never disappoints or take u for granted , she will treat u even better. For bros who enjoyed her first session, u will be in for a MIND-BLOWING sexperience upon rtf and subsequent ones. After I know her I dont want other fl or any other people, only her , she pampers me know i am like spoilt little boy looking for his mommy...Now I only want her, nobody nobody but Qin...she is 27, not syt, but MUST say NOT milf or cougar...classical chinese beauty or mongolian beauty ...she is very demure and sexy looking actually, fierce looking but actually very nice lady, my type, she can be SM Queen man...just let her strip into the nude and let her perform her kungfu...brace yourselves as you go up sky high to 7th heaven!!! most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life, no one else is as beautiful as her... i see her face my penis erects immediately, when she strips naked looking at her smooth fair busty voluptous curvy yet well toned nude chinese body, or i would say nude mongolian body, i legs go weak shivering and i ejaculate...
let me take some tissue paper , i must masturbate now when i think of her, cannot control myself tak bolek tahan liao ...
http://sammythe.guru/showthr...3#post10452123