View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.E.S View Post
the most trusted supplier i have found so far. recently i order a set of the best combination and i got a really good price.

1. vimax 2. pro extender 3. pherx pheromone perfume set and 4. spanish fly usa 5. 1 set of 10 kangaroo pills.

vimax i have been taking for 2 weeks and im starting to see the effect. when erected i can see significant growth in both length and width. i use it together with pro extender. if u order directly from the site it's almost $160 with shipping included. but from supplier it's only $100.

Spanish fly i have been using USA one for quite a while. extremely effective as usual. Makes my wife's oyster super moist.

Kangaroo pills is really awesome. eat 1 i can last for 3 days. standing firm and hard.

so far so good. thanks for the discounts.
Thank you brother! You ordered alot. Therefore I am okay.