Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimmytan101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thong lover View Post
I took Jennifer last week.
First off, she was late and had me worried if she would show up. However, she made it up from the first time we met. She is a great kisser . . . We started smooching along the corridor to my room ( had to pick her at lobby as hotel has access- controlled floors), and continued as we enter the room.
We chatted in between smooches, continuing to roam each other's body, feeling each other. By the time she was laid on the bed and her dress taken off, she was wet . . . silky smooth wetness. She loves to be licked and I love the fresh nectar of a young girl . . . sweet.
She loves to be fucked . . . she moans, closing her eyes to enjoy intimate moments and occasionally looks you in the eyes. She is tight and wraps herself onto you, enjoying the rocking, pumping motions. You will know she cums when she quivers . . . you will know she is getting there when she moans softly " fuck me oooo . . . . fuck me", turns you on hearing that.
Her deep throat is sensual . . . she'll start from the head and inch herself in, swirling her tongue as she goes in. Once she reaches the base, she'll savor the moment and yr taste before moving her mouth up and down yr shaft.
Body wise , has a bit of meat
Face wise, above average
Breasts, natural B cup which work for me . . . dark nipples
Pussy, nicely trimmed, wet, wet, wet
Overall experience . . . worth the dollar
Thanks for your FR
Below my sharing with you

Name: Jennifer
Race CKT
Body: 7/10
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 34B
Fingering: Yes
CIM: Yes
Anal: No
BBBJ: 8/10 Best. She deep throat me while BJ
Pussy: 9/10 young fresh and very juice (Agreed with bro thong lover)
FJ: 8/10 Good
Moan: 8/10 soft to loud
WIR: Yes
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM 1700/2 hours

I had wonderful sessions with this young lady
Thanks Sucknehneh for the recommendation