Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
blueeyeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

my latest booking under SNN, thanks for arranging:

She came on time and i picked her up at the lobby... when i got down, saw a petite girl in a black dress. promptly brought her upstairs. nice figure, small size, sexy lips.

In the room, we started talking about everything under the sun, she was a great conversationalist, very intelligent, knew what to say, and how to say it.

we subsequently moved to the bed, kissed abit before i went to shower... once done, we were back on the bed and i realised she went commando in her Little Black Dress.. woah.. was impressed. took off her clothes, started DFK and then i proceeded to suck on her titties and went south for DATY.

she was soaking wet and she tasted fresh... been a while since i had fresh pussy.
i was going crazy on her for about 10mins and then she pulled me up and said it was her turn to suck me off... wished i heard more of that from girls...

the BBBJ was heavenly, she could deep throat me and yet use her tongue to tickle the knob... excellent skills.. i had to stop her incase i came too fast. capped on and then entered her... boy was she tight.... the look of ecstasy on her face when i entered her was priceless... i started pumping slowly, then quicken my pace, and slowed... thoroughly enjoying the 20mins of pumping in missionary position. her nails digging in my back.. and she kept mumbling "Yes Dear Yes". couldnt hold it much longer after that and shot... to which she replied... "you do know i swallow right". i just stared at her blankly...

we then cuddled for a while, and after 15mins or so, i started to have an erection again... capped on and then started to finger her, and realised she was still wet... oh myyyy.... entered her missionary, then changed doggy, and she kept moaning all the way... fianlly in my last few pumps, I withdrew, removed the cap and I CIM-ed her... next thing i knew was she had already swallowed it all. Mission accomplished.

Name: Jennifer
Race: CKT
Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 petite, nice curve, smooth skin, nice ass
Boobs: small, A
BBBJ: 9/10 just because of her DT, almost came.
FJ: 8.5/10 wild, passionate and fulfilling
Fingering: yes, tight & wet
Pussy: 8.5/10 still tight
Daty: Allow
CIM: Yes
Swallow: YES
GF Feeling: Very Friendly, articulates well, max GFE
Damage: RM1700/2 hour + tips
WIR: Maybe. she knows how to get to a mans heart... she knows what men wants, in bed and everything else.. little vixen i would say...