Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ma Sa at 101 Lang Ha Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
dear all, advance warning for bros who like to venture into new ma sa place. i went to the above address on 13Jul for try out their ma sa and was very disappointed!!

i managed to pay 110k and left without much problem as i think they know i m a foreigner although i speak vnese. so dear bros, PLEASE AVOID this address at all cost!!

The end...
Dear Guru,

Good report. I was roaming around that area to look for a list of Ma sa to write report about and Dong Do was on the list too. We need to take turns to try out these spots. Here are three more to try out.

1. Opposite Fortuna, Oasis, VND90,000 for ma sa
2. on Kim Ma street - There is an whilte office building at a cross road junction opposite the Swiss Embassy (I think). Its on your right if you are heading toward Nguyen Thai Hoc. A medium size Signage outside indicates Sauna and Massage.
3. Along the same stretch on the right hand side of Kim Ma, there is just one sleazy looking cat toc nam with pink sign and dark glass (reminds me of Singapore version of Or Po Lay (black glass)). Always looks happening but never tried.

See if you can spot those and check it out.

Next week when I am there, we venture southwards together, ok?

Up your points for trying new places and writing about it ;-)