View Single Post
Old 25-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{&

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckworm View Post
Bro HK,
How many Kc can u handle at one time ?
This Xue Er ur Kc too ar ?
Is this XE last year at B area KKR Hanson Court ( Damn good curve leh.)
kee kee. If I say now I'm handling 5 KC you believe bo? You should know my definition of kc not those self think they are kc type right?

What do you think bro nnkc, asked me such question how do I answer. Of course my answer here is no la. kee kee

Yup. The one where after your session with XE and you saw me go gaigai with another babe. Er.... knowing you simi lan also say type, you could save what you gona say abt you and XE here hor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Np bro, every time chat wiz her always reminds me of my "one night in chengdu" her GFE charisma still very strong & gao as always..

I should say XE has what it takes to be a Goddess lor.. Its definitely worth a meet..
Yup. That time really have to thanks for all your help to XE. Else I wouldn't have know her. Swee. Thank you bro. Plus point for XE is she will know how to appreciated people who help her.

kee kee. Today sway sway a bro cant make it and i heng heng visited goddess and get the slot. Huat ah. Song ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylxueer View Post
结束了一天的忙碌,进来又收获了暖暖的温情。看到宝贝们一如既往的支持雪儿,雪儿心里感动万千...... 谢谢我的宝贝们,也谢谢你们的好报告,我会加油的。在这美丽的狮城一角,雪儿等着我心爱的宝贝们..... .
你的宝贝们的眼睛是雪亮的。那是因为你的好才支持的啊。

可惜我不是你的宝贝们, 我是路人甲。

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
哦 晚安 雪儿 这么晚也只有我一个守护着你
哎呀。早知道我不路过好让你score point. kee kee.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:

Last edited by marlborotan; 25-04-2014 at 03:38 AM.