View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 16
tummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samstertummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samstertummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

My session with XE seemed more like 2 pugilists doing 华山论剑, pitting our lifelong love-making skills to the test- see who cums first and who cums the most times..
Pleasant looking, fair, petite, slim with enhanced soft C boobs, she delivered the first blow (pun intended) by using her tongue twisting 15min bbbj + deep throat. Lesser beings would have succumbed early before the actual deed.
Surviving her initial onslaught, I countered with my flipping tongue in 69, triggering an even furious tongue twister from her. Eventually her aroused clit got the better of her and she shivered in estacy. 1-0.
Foreplay lasted for 30min before we capped on and traded more 'pointers' in missionary, cowgirl, doggie, reverse cowgirl etc. She got her 2nd cunt dripping sensation during cowgirl. 2-0.
It was a truly tiring but thoroughly sextisfying session. Her faint, grasping moans and vaginal clamping walls ensure the supremacy of my fire-breathing Dragon was momentarily subdued. 2-1.
We were both spent but ultimately the mutual respect from two exponents of the highest level was evident.
Me: 你累吗?
XE:累,不过很爽。跟你做爱好像和三个人一起做是的
Me: 我没这么厉害。你也不赖..
All in all, my most value for money bonk in 2014 so far.