Old 29-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TnB25 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Just walked out from a session with Megan. Very rarely post FRs but this session was definitely worth sharing.

She looks exactly like her photos. She's not the tiny skinny type, probably medium build but very little day on her, except where it counts. Nice strong smooth legs. Good waistline, great shape. Very pretty, nice hair, her scent is so incredibly fresh and feminine. And yet, she's crazy aggressive in bed. Rough, wild and a huge cock to back it up. Got hard easily and stayed hard. In fact got hard again after the first shot. Haha! Good hygiene, lots of supplies in the bathroom. Choice of Lux and dettol for soap and 2 flavours of mouthwash. Awesome proper hotel too. Although I think she might be sharing the room with a friend. Not too sure about that.

Once I entered the room, she was in some sexy black lingerie. Hair nicely curled, looking sexy as fuck. First order of business, she asked me to have a shower. Took my time with that since I liked that there were proper supplies offered. And also a bit nervous la... The moment I got out, she got right down to business. Her panties off, my towel off, she grabbed my head and shoved my face in her crotch. No time to be nervous at all. She completely threw me in the deep end of the pool. Or rather the long pole of her huge dick. Tried to get me to go deeper and deeper but I'd never managed something like that before and I was gagging badly. She didn't care though, stuffed her cock in my mouth and fucked my face till it was throat deep. Never knew I could even do that. After that, she pushed my head down a little further.... I'd never tried it, but no space in my head to think of anything. I started licking her ass. After that she continued making me suck her cock again, alternating between the two. Couldn't believe how hard her dick was getting from me pushing my tongue into her ass.

Once she was satisfied, she told me to ride her. I was grateful for that since she's so thick. I eased my way in slowly.... But once she could see I was starting to get used to it, she immediately started pounding away at me, pulling me down by my arms to get in deeper. God, I thought I wouldn't be able to stand it but it just kept feeling more and more amazing. After a while of that, she flipped me forward onto my back, her massive pole still inside me and my head hanging off the edge of the bed. She really took it up another notch there. She pounded away mercilessly at me. By now I was completely taken in. She could do anything to me and I don't think I would have been able to resist. And I definitely wouldn't have wanted to resist anyway with, the way she was making me feel. She kept fucking me like a rag doll, pushing me around, throwing my legs over her shoulder, grabbing at my face... It felt fucking unbelievable. Finally, after what seemed an eternity of pleasure, she came over to the edge of the bed where my head was hanging, sat on my face, making me lick her hole again, while she told me she was ready to cum and she wanted me to swallow all of it. My mouth full of her gorgeous ass, I tried to agree as best I could. She stuck her cock in my mouth and a huge, thick load of cum gushed out. Again, a first for me. No way I could swallow such a huge load and I allowed some of it to escape from my mouth and flow down my face while I jacked myself off. Face covered in her cum, I shot my own load.

Fucking unbelievable session. Well, there's just a little bit more to the story but I've been writing this for for too long already.

TL;DR: she's an amazing top. Rtf yes.

Seems like she's leaving next Friday too.. Damn. Well fortunately it's the end of the month!