View Single Post
Old 30-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Blimey, this week did not work out well for my LB appointments.
1 LB Megan; made appointment twice with her, and on both occurrences, Megan could not make the appointment in the last minute. First time she apologised, but second time she missed the appointment, Megan did even bother to communicate at all. I think Megan has fallen into the category where business is too good for her and her service standards deteriorate rapidly. Definitely out of my list.

2 LB Leslie; this one stays in Mosque Street hotel Chinatown. We agreed on a price and the next day when we fixed and agreed on the appointment, Leslie raised the price by more than 50% just before I was going to meet her; citing that her standard is so high and therefore the price must be increased because I expect good service. Yucks, to me, this is tricking and cheating us. Another one bites the dust on my list.

3 I noticed an interesting issue after meeting some of the LBs for the past weeks. Those LBs who have small dicks but try to ‘show’ that it is bigger; they use their hand and grasp the base of their dicks and force their dick upwards. This way, their dicks look a lot bigger and harder than it really is. Have a look at some of the photos and you can see who are the LBs that use these illusions. The ones who actually have bigger dicks, e.g. Tiffy, Crystal Liu, do not need to do so. So once I see that ‘illusion’ photo, I am on my guard versus their claim to ‘Big’ ‘Hard’ size. In fact, all those LBs that I met who have small dicks, actually use the 'illusion' photo in their ads.

My humble opinion to share. Thank you for reading and chiong safe always.