View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 12:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Who is entitled to child support or maintenance and who is liable to pay child maintenance or support?

A child has a right to financial support or maintenance from both his parents. A child would include an adopted child, an illegitimate child, as well as a child accepted as a member of the family or a child of the marriage. A child must be below 21 years old to be entitled to maintenance. A child who is above 21 years old can also claim maintenance, provided one of the following conditions is met:

(a) the child has a mental or physical disability;

(b) the child is or will be serving full-time national service;

(c) the child is receiving instruction at an educational establishment or undergoing training for a trade, profession or vocation, whether or not while in gainful employment; or

(d) there are any other special circumstances which justify the making of the order

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here