View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 12:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

How do I go about applying to vary/suspend/rescind a maintenance order?

The way to go about applying to vary a maintenance order depends on whether the maintenance order has been made in the course of divorce proceedings. If the maintenance order was made pursuant to a Magistrate's Complaint, you may make another Magistrate's Complaint to vary, suspend or rescind the maintenance order (See "How to Apply for Maintenance"). If the maintenance order was made as an ancillary matter in divorce proceedings, you may file a Summons-in-Chambers to vary, suspend or rescind the order. You should note that such Summons-in-Chambers should be filed at the High Court if your divorce was granted by the High Court and not the Family Court.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here