View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dauthoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

This is a long overdue FR for xue Er, went to visit her twice before her code red. Both time went there quite late but she is still very friendly and full of smile. The first time seeing her is wow! what the bros said about her figure is totally correct she has the curves at all the right area, and combine with that silm slender body it's a figure to die for. Even though her photo has her face being blur, she is pretty, plus she is very fair in my opinion. We chit chat a bit while she get me a cup of water, the start was pretty sop and the shower too. But the real action starts later. Once on bed, she slowly climbs up to me and was holding my didi. The view machiam like straight out from the jap AV. She starts off slow and lick through my whole body, from top to bottom and that tongue of her is really power. Unlike other girls she don't rush and she do it in a very sensual way. After finish licking the body she starts to attack my didi, when she put it into her mouth that kinda of shiokness cannot be describle by words. She will slurp and lick both your didi and balls. While watching her lick me I just cannot help but move my hands over to grab her soft nice boobs, and she will let off some soft moans while continuing to suck and slurp my didi. After quite a long time of blowing decide it's my turn so I ask her to lie down and start to attack her two milky fair boobs. She is quite a sensitive girl so with every lick and sucking you can see her reaction to it. Slowly I move my way down south and start to paint her mei mei. But before I even started painting she is already very wet. So I did not hesitate further and start painting her. And she really like to be painted I feel after many strokes of up down left right can feel she very close to her climax and I quickly speed up and rub her clits. She was like holding my hand tightly as she reach her climax. After that is the kiap kiap session as a bro earlier term it. This no need to go into details as her kiap kiap is super power. All I can say it's power until I go back straight sleep like a baby.

Xue Er is a real diamond , cus she has a good attitude friendly and hardworking. Plus she is not a time watcher. Plus she has a figure u see liao will wet one especially for boob lover. Then add in her kiap kiap power and het gfe it's a total package!. I really feel her gfe is superb after I unloaded my army she won't straight like sop clean for u. Instead she will hug you like a real gf and we will just lie down hugging each other before cleaning up.

All in all it's my best bonk ever and rtf is a yes! Now only go sarpork her only. She a true goddess.