View Single Post
Old 18-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
c_hkm34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Hi,

First of all gotta thank TS for sharing Xue Er’s contact.

Once I got the contact quickly SMS her for a appointment during evening. Bingo, she said ok. I felt like striking 4D on my first try. Haha

I reached the place at least 20 minutes before the appointment time. Ready to rush up once I got the green light. I was sweating like hell from rushing there.

Green light (SMS), fast hand, fast leg went up to her place. She opened the door, I can’t believe my eyes, standing in front of me was a beauty. Chio, big twin nuts, slim body….OMG. Immediately small brother hardened. I wanted to thank you TS for using the original photo unlike other TS. She pours a cup of ice water for me after seeing me sweating. This shown her caring character but this cup of cold water cannot cool down my small brother. We TCSS before proceed to shower together. Nothing much happened during shower except my hands were always on her nuts.

On her bed, we were touching each other body and were chatting like old friend. She feed me her big nuts one at a time. She know my weakness for big nuts. My fingers auto roam to near her pussy, asked her for permission to finger her. My finger slowly finger her, can felt her pussy to start getting watery after a while.

She started her cat bath and made my body wet. Then she started to BBBJ me. From licking my balls to licking my p hole, I felt like I am King of the world. I needed to stop her a few times, cannot tahan. If not, will sure shoot into her mouth which she doesn’t allow.

Asked her to fuck me slowly after putting the cap on (cow girl style). She was very accommodating and did as what I requested. She even used her pussy to bit my small brother. WHAT A PUSSY!

After a while, we changed to doggie style, I was giving her the full stroke of my small brother. She started to asked me to fuck her harder and was moaning. Both my hands were busy touching and grabbing (slight force) on her big nuts.

We changed to missionary as I wanted to see her slutty face. She was begging me to fuck her harder and harder and said that I was make her felt so good. Her request was my command. I give her my best, fucking her with all my energy. After around 5 mins, cannot tahan, shoot into her (cap of course). I collapsed onto her immediately, she was hugging me and was kissing my face, thank me for a great fuck.

She was a GEM! Planning for a RTF soon. real soon!!!