View Single Post
Old 30-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
Zack2207 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZack2207 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZack2207 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Hi All, good afternoon. My first FR here. Be gentle with comments ya. Just came back from Lor 16. Saw one LB, very chio. Decide to stop and ask. She replied, $50 + $10 for room. On la! Went in, slipper have to put outside before going in. Once inside the room, saw mirrors left, right and centre. Didn't notice the ceiling though coz eyes too focused on the C cup! Lol. Asked for her name, Charlene. Big eyes, fair skin, light brown nipples, Malay LB. Ask me whether want to shower but I chose to smoke instead. She smoked too. Lying on the bed with her black bra and underwear, we chatted while smoking. Fondled her nipple till she got turned on. Maybe I hit the spot! Took off everything and she attacked my nipple, her lick was so superb that i had an instant hard on! She pulled my underwear and started stroking my didi. I saw her reach for the cap and put it on. Sianz Liao. But to my surprise, the BJ was quite good with the cap on! She thought she can go for a quick one and ask me to start doggie her while she got into doggie position. I went underneath her and start sucking on the C cups! I won't let her control me. Haha.. After I enjoyed the boob licking session which lasted around 3mins, I am now prepared to give her the fuck of a lifetime. I forgot to mention that she already went for op. Went inside her,a bit tight. (I'm a seven incher) Forced my way in, she gave an 'aaahhhhh'. Once I got the rhythm, I bang her like there's no tomorrow. Almost came out, held on, grab her boobs, fondled a bit while my didi relaxed. Didn't want to finish so soon. She pulled back and changed to missionary. Grab my cock and insert into her 'vagina'. Bang her while she suck on my nipple. So high la bro, so I went kissing her neck, boobs, face and tried my luck on frenching. Lucky she also high, she decided to return my kiss. Lips lock, tounge tied, while me bonking her. 'Piak, piak, piak'. Finally, I pulled out my cd and splash my cum on her left boobs! Called me naughty as she rushed into the toilet. Overall experience, SATISFIED! She told me that she is not always there, only on her free time, then she will drop by.