Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
novelia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New guy in town!

Dear friends from SBF,

After lurking around for a while, I decided to follow the crowd and attempt the almost impossible mission to find a FWB/NSA partner by posting here.
I am really curious about the success rates of guys posting here looking for FWBs, haha. Anyways, here's my details according to masterwanker's template (with some modifications, please be gentle, haha.

race = Singaporean Chinese
height = 170cm (plus minus 1 cm)
weight = 60 kg (plus minus 1 kg)
age = 26

boobs, hair, body, legs = Personally, I feel that its really the chemistry between the two people that is really impt in this kind of relationship. So I decided to not provide any details about these body features.
I believe in having a chat first, maybe exchange photos and finally meeting up face-to-face over a cup of coffee or a meal before we can really know if there's any chemistry or physical attraction between each other.

Smoker or not = doesnt really matter, (FWB = friends with benefits, being friends means you don't ask another friend to do something just because you dun want them to)

Drinker or not = same as above. But I do drink occassionally, so it will be great if we can drink together. And as they always say, alcohol makes everything more fun

Tattoos or a flawless skin = same as above. But I feel girls with tattoos on the correct places are super sexy.

Personality:
Someone not too soft spoken (but if you are soft-spoken on the surface but super not so on the bed, that's a totally different story XP)
able to talk about anything under the sun, random stuff and lame things haha.
enjoys having sex on a regular basis

I really enjoy the sexual tension before the actual act , like having a normal and relaxed chat in a nice atmosphere restaurant but the eyes and the bodies of each other are giving subtle signs of desire.
If you like this too, wait no more and get to know me more! Haha

Link to my picture: Drop me a PM or send me an email to [email protected] to unlock my pictures ;P

A little bit more about myself:
I am going to be brutally honest here.
I do not have a car, I do not have a house of myself. I am not rich.
But I am definitely willing to spend money to have a nice environment for sex or a place to hang out (unless you are the adventurous type ;p )

Other than that, I am an avid traveler, book reader and dramas/documentaries/movies lover

Last words:
I am sincerely looking for a nice FWB who not only enjoys sex with me, but also enjoys the company of each other doing random stuff occasionally like catching a movie or chatting over a cup of coffee.
Your wishes will definitely be respected.
We are both equals in this relationship.

Once again, please do drop me a PM or drop me an email at [email protected] if you are interested to know me more!

I will pass you my KIK/Line/WeChat nick if you are interested to chat.

Hope to see some replies from the nice girls here!

Have a good week!
Cheers!