View Single Post
Old 13-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

Yes. There are quite a few hatyai thread around. Never intended to compete with brother thai visitor or anything like that. Just that a bit difficult to browse through 100++ pages to search for some latest information.

I had cheong Hatyai for a number of years now. My first foray was with the help from the original hatyai dummy guide and the writers. The good old days where Wonderful had almost 100 girls.

On my last day here, booked a girl who is being paid for by someone from Malaysia. She still claim he loved him but money no enough so have to work part-time. Same old story.

I was also told that the recent police raid on the farms was due to many of them refusing to pay protection money. Dunno how true but the quality had really dropped. Wonder if it will ever get better.