View Single Post
Old 31-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
300 to book the girl to sit with you. No butterfly. Playability zero, just chit chat and play dice. The last time i went, instead of the girl entertaining me, it was the other way round.

Well, gotta say that the girl's quality are top notch though.

Here's my 2 cents worth on Palace 8. This is a KTV that I would never station myself in unless I am needed there for entertainment purposes. Bro newbie is right, a girl sits with you for 300 the whole night, this is for the late session.

The early session always got no girls. The mummy will frantically look for ladies and by the time when they arrive, you're about to leave and yet you need to pay the full price.

One mummy ever quoted me 500 SGD for a very pretty girl just to sit with you and 1000 SGD for me to bring the girl back home. I know of a friend who paid 1,500 SGD to up the girl. My friends and I always complain about that place.

In my opinion, Palace 8 sells itself as a 5 star KTV with a zero star fun - something is just missing there.

With pleasure,
Notary