View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Battle Zone

In case those don't know what's happening, this is some brief explanation what's going on between us and the old fool SEAJ.

Ain't going to debate with that old skunk from Indonesia any more. But instead will write some FACTS that readers here doesn't know.

Should you need evidences, I'll gladly search back all his past post and give you the link.

10 facts that you should know about this OLD SEAJ!

1. SEAJ is not a Farang/Ang moh/Caucasian but he is Chinese born Indonesia. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)

2.SEAJ is an old retiree banker.
(Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)

3.SEAJ is el cheapo, who only goes for cheap bonks. Those KTV girls he can't afford. Beside that he also asked samsters to stop TCSS so that his data can last longer. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters and his recent post about this.)

4. SEAJ has many clones, but he admitted to have one, don't know for whatever uses. (Can verify in his recent post dated yesterday)

5. SEAJ USED to be an agent, he admitted to run a tour company before. But who knows he still running it. By eliminate all the small time agents, he can gain the businesses solely by himself. Very cunning.
(Can verify in his recent post, dated yesterday also)

6. SEAJ got a lackey by moniker Oolouis. This boot licker will back SEAJ up whenever there's flame about SEAJ. Besides that SEAJ claimed Oolouis is flirty rich, to the extend can buy over me.
(Can verify by searching moniker Oolouis, out of his 700+ post 60% all backing up this SEAJ)

7.SEAJ is talk cock number 1 in SBF. Many samsters asking for evidences, about me, and some other samsters being an agent, instead of producing one, he keep diverting other things. (Can verify by read this thread, asking him umpteen times. He even openly declared that he got infos via PM, but when asked he divert to other things.)

8.SEAJ loves the word LMFAO. If he can't reply or got nothing to say, he
will just reply "LMFAO"
(Can verify by reading his recent post, 99% contain the word LMFAO)

9.SEAJ will labeled you as an agent if you go against him. (Can verify by reading the lastest post in this thread, our bro Treemon99 just suffer similar fate)

10.SEAJ is a cancer to international threads. (Can verify by going to CP thread 1 and recently all the thai threads)

Will add more things in the future. So those who still want this old SEAJ, I don't know what to say.

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=138

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Woo Hoo!!
Even if all true (and you just keep on wondering if all true or not, and again LMFAO, coz that's what I'm doing now!) - I got another question for you - So What?!

And of course you've never answered the only other question I've asked time and again:

Are you or are you not an agent serving mongers in foreign destinations?

Here goes.... LMFAO!
SEAJ
http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=139