View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Pussy worth so much??

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I think I won't even pay to fuck someone who doesn't even wanna fuck me in the first place.
I think it is more about satisfying ur urge and ego. EGO is one thing that u can feel u got it but u can't buy it. That is why TS said the best pussy is one that he didn't pay. It is not the money issue. It is the feeling of being wanted and offer free. Satisfy both ur ego and urge.

Thus, I only engage in clubbing where I go hunt and chat with the ladies. Seducing them and making them want me. If manage to up them, lol it is even more satisfying than paying for sex. First, good for my wallet second, satisfy my ego. Not that I totally dun pay, I did buy them drinks, dinner and gifts. Of course not so expensive like 500/hr or so. However, I also didn't expect to get fuck too.. It just happened willingly naturally. Best is I get to choose who I aim in the clubs. I tell u paying for sex is boring. In clubs, I can aim lawyers, doctors, nurses, professionals and even Korean and Japanese. So much more fun.
Agree. But not all have the looks n time to go club to hook ons. Hence they just pay for it, esp if you are already married