View Single Post
Old 29-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice on cheonging in China needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
I would like to know how the cities differs in terms of the gal quality, the prices of gal booking, types of services etc.

For example, are the gals in Shanghai and Beijing the most expensive? And are they prettier as well?

Also are KTV, disco and HC the best places to look for a good bonk? Are there any massage parlours (with the same fishtank and sideliner setup) that I find in Bangkok?
Bro hotdevil, gals in Shanghai and Beijing tend to be comparatively more expensive than other cities in China. However, at the end of the day, sometimes its up to your negotiating skill. For e.g. if you were to let them know your trip to China is a one-off one, you are likely to be chopped like a carrot. Just release information on a need-to-know basis. In terms of quality, its hard to say which city offers the best, as Chinese tend to move around alot, e.g. in Shanghai, you can meet gals from most cities, Dalian, Haerbin, Guangzhou, Suzhou, Sichuan.... In terms of service, if you are into pretty flower vases, ktv should be the hunting groung, but go early, as most hotshots are taken up at record speed, avoid going on weekends as the hotshots usually take the weekend off to cheong disco. If you want service, then go to the professional health center setup. In Shanghai, although it is generally more expensive, if you are daring and adventurous (which I discourage you), you can have a go anything between FOC-300rmb. At the end of the day, a general rule of thumb is, you get what you pay for.

One final warning: do not fall into any gumcheng trap with the Chinese gals. Most samsters who cheong China, along the way may fall into one, just remember you still have someone who truly loves you back home, and this person you need not doubt in terms of sincerity.