View Single Post
Old 19-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
An almost complete guide to cheonging Malay KTVs

The purpose of starting this thread is to share in details everything about cheonging Malay girls KTVs (at least from my experience and point of view). I intentionally named it an "almost" complete guide because I believe I may not have covered all aspects.

I started out totally not knowing what to expect from Malay Ktv sessions, even from reading so many FRs and posts, I am still clueless about what to do and what not to do. Along the way, thankfully some bros gave some tips and indications of what to expect. Although not in great detail, I truly appreciated them. I have previously shared via PM with a few bros on this topic but now I thought, why not start a thread. Sharing is caring.

Another objective of mine is to hopefully have some bros contribute in as detailed info as mine, on cheonging your PRC Ktv. The PRC Ktv scene is probably the only commercial sin activity I have yet to try. I tried asking for info with another thread but response was not great.

So here it goes!

Disclaimer: All info presented is on the basis of personal experience. I can't say I have a great deal but good enough to share. Also, I Cheong alone every single time. This guide is written skewed towards cheonging alone. And don't ask me for contacts because I don't have much. If any info is incorrect or you wish to add on, please feel free to do so. This thread is purposely written in very plain and boring style because it is a step by step kind of guide for total newbies.

Preface:
There seems to be a fascination of the local Malay species of many bros in the forum, any thread on Malay girls lobang never fail to generate some sort of buzz. Cheonging HCs with Malay girls I would say is quite different from cheonging Ktv with Malay girls. Although when you cum it feels the same.

Things to do before going to a Malay Ktv:

1. Mummy's contact
It is always better to get the mummy's contact first. Reason being you can tell her your girl preference, number of people, time you are coming. Most Malay KTVs I know of don't have many rooms. And they are usually disguised within a pub or KTV. So you should preferably call the mummy on the day you are going, say late afternoon so she can activate her girls. Timing wise, the minahs usually go to work slightly later. So if you book at around 10pm, should be a good time.

For bros without mummy's contact, you can try to just walk in, but I cannot guarantee you will get the girls you want as the supply is often limited.

2. Attire
You can be dressed in anything you are comfortable with. No dress code but the girls will be dressed nicely for you. Some KTVs have theme nights too, girls dressing up as OL, nurses etc but I don't know which ones.

3. Check price and what sort of liquor they have
Optional, but they usually don't carry a wide variety of liquor. So if you can only drink certain types or prefer some, ask the mummy if they have. The mummy is also able to advise on the bottle prices so you can do your budget and math.

4. Be fresh before going
No shower room facilities there. You get what I mean...

5. Cash
Prepare some spare cash. The KTVs accept card payments but not the tipping part. Have some spare $10 notes.

When you arrive at the Ktv:

1. Assigning a room
Once there, usually the first person you will see is the mummy. Or the girls will call the mummy out to welcome you. She will show you to your room. If you don't like the room for some reason, you can always request to change, subject to availability.

2. Choosing liquor, mixer/damage option
Mummy will ask you what you want to drink. Different Ktv have different systems. Some Ktv have the option to let you pay room charges and per glass of alcohol you and the girl consume. Some Ktv will have room charges but will waive off if you buy a certain bottle. Mixers are free. The usual options like coke, green tea and water is available. The pricing of liquor differs from 1 place to another. Range between $270 - $400 or even more. I always choose the lowest because I am not exactly there to enjoy the liquor. Fruit plates or snacks are also provided FOC.

3. Girl parade
Once you have settled on drink, ask the mummy to bring in the girls. As said, quantity is limited. Sometimes if you have no preference, you have to cross your fingers and hope the quality is good. When mummy is back with the girls, just pick the girl you desire and she will sit next to you. It is very hard to tell which girl is wild and good by first impression. For me, I always choose a girl and request her to sit with me throughout. You also need to communicate with the mummy on that request.

4. Any other questions, just ask mummy
One policy I always have is, when in doubt, just ask until you are clear. Do not be shy to ask mummy any questions, be it embarrassing ones. They have heard and answered almost any question. I usually take this chance to clarify on the market rate for tips because I want to ensure I don't under pay.

Typically, these are the tips and market rates you need to pay in there:

A) mummy tips = $50
B) girl tips = $50 or more, depending if she butterflies (different from specials)
C) waiter tips = $10 - $20
D) "papasan" = $20

This is just an indication so you know you won't be chopped like a carrot head.

4. Room environment
Rooms are usually dark (duh!) and from my experiences, they usually reek of cigarette smell because everyone smokes in the rooms. If you are a non smoker like me, be prepared for your clothes to stink and provide a reason why when you get home to face your OC. The karaoke systems are not as good as your party world or kbox. So keep your expectations lower.

During the Ktv session:

1. Singing
Just sing like how you would when you go family friendly Ktv. If you are good at singing, impress the girl then. The girl would be familiar with the karaoke system. Can ask her if you don't know the controls.

2. Chatting
For bros who don't like to sing, can chit chat too. I spend most of the time in the Ktv room chatting or listening to the Minah sing. I like to engage the girl and hear stories about them. It is very interesting because most of them come from complicated backgrounds. And one word of caution, most of the things they say are fake. Don't take them too seriously. I have heard incredible stories that are hard to believe and indeed, I got a chance to verify later that they are indeed cock and bull stories.

3. Mummy checking on your room
It is totally normal for mummy to come to your room once a while. Mummies do a lot of butterflying to entertain customers. When they come in, they would ask if they could drink from your bottle. Let them do so, occasionally some weird characters, like "papasan" will also drop in to ask for drinks. Can just give it to them. It is part and parcel of play acting. Sometimes instead of drinking from your bottle, they would ask if you could buy them drinks, which costs like $50 because they are "ladies drink". That one just politely decline because I don't think it is worth at all. If you find the mummy irritating, just politely tell her that you need more privacy with the girl. They will understand and try not to "disturb" you too much.

4. Conduct in room
Be a gentleman. Malay Ktv in general are still not those super hanky panky one where all hell break loose. You can hold hands, hold waist, hug hug a bit but don't go strip her down immediately. Build chemistry first and with more alcohol, things will happen more naturally.

Try to always let the girl pour your liquor and mixer. I know of KTVs where the mummy is very particular about customers pouring instead of the girls doing the job. If the mummy spotted the customer pouring for the girl, she will be reprimanded.

The girls smoke. I have never encountered a Ktv Minah who doesn't smoke. So if you can't tolerate cigarette smell, kindly ask them to smoke outside if they need to.

Don't get too drunk as well. If not you don't know what is happening and that is dangerous especially when you are alone.

5. R&B time
This is the most thrilling part of the night and the main dish.

The usual question is what time does R&B start? 2 scenarios. First one is just before the Ktv closes. So maybe around 1 plus 2 plus am. You will know when the music changes to some high tempo disco and increase in volume and the girl switches off the tv. So it is quite pitch black. The girls may do some sexy dance around you and then ask you what service you want. Usually everything is on the menu. HJ, BBBJ, FJ. Just let the girl know what you want. And remember, ask for the price first. This price excludes the tips you have to pay her for her company.

And usually, the specials are at market price.

HJ = $50
BBBJ = $80 - $100
FJ = $100 - $150

Once the price is agreed, just do it. You don't have to provide CD, they have it ready for you. During this period, you don't need to worry that the mummy barges into the room. They know it is R&B time and will help to keep a "lookout".

Another scenario is the mummy will tell you to let her know when you want R&B to start. So when you are in the mood and the mummy comes in for her periodic visit to your room, just tell her.

So far I haven't had a bad bonking experience with the girls. The only downside is that it is quite dark, music very loud and you are doing it on sofa, not a bed. So not the most comfortable environment to do it.

When the deed is done, lights will come out and the night will almost be ending soon.