My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Most important xnn.com...
you brothers laugh now..neber mind hor!

wait i set up shop in HCM n branches in all the cities then u laugh

VB in white Ao Dai looks like my ermei friends on the other side of wudang shan hor.

i better explain my business plans clearly without giving out my strategies else some stinkies come and compete with me:

Advertise
Blast those Vn got idols gimmicky ads

Recuit (din spell check recuit but not impt)
Interview 3 level
round one mass intake as many as possible. if cannot make it then level 2 vb can pycho them to flesh trade wechat girls n other trades. As long as got their personal details can already. can make some money by getting 300,000 each for 'application' fee.

round two - prequalify the smart ones to be mama who can groom and train the qualifiers. Give out black lashes for the clever ones who master skills in a week. Red for grade 2 Purple grade 3 etc. Those willing to have one on one session with the master will be alleviated to fast track managerial career path

round three - teach them interns n disciples fluid wushu dance steps n other 'skills.' those sleepables will be given attentions so that they will be made examples of who can be considered sifu favorite. Throw some money and also prizes like hondas and gold chains will solicit attentions.

The above biz org is my own and no reference to my seniors on wutang. Transferable concepts are develop by my ownself and meant solely for profit only. Consultations and franchise opportunities can be discussed later. No hurry. Just 'mediate' on this and imagine a world of unlimited VB coming to you and yet still make some dongs on the side..So laugh all u want n i will charge u full fee. Those more humble maybe first consult session free.

Footnotes: the above first two steps are part of a 10 part biz plan for a 10 year biz in VN alone. Next Asian Country is Indonsia.

Cam Onn.