View Single Post
Old 21-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hunting VBs or Vietbus in Vietnam.

Actually my point is not about being Roberto or not. If you are only willing to spend S$1 for a bonk and counting every single dong as u go along, you might be missing the woods for the trees, as the saying goes.

Your choices are also severely limited to old aunties, single mothers who sell pho in the market or frustrated MILFs with abusive husbands and the likes. I know some guys don't really care as long as it's a woman with a hole below, they will find satisfaction.

Don't get the wrong idea... I am not condemning anybody and I do understand that it's a case of to each his own. No right or wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamtkk View Post
The fact of the matter is that no matter how much advice is given, some people still want to be carrot head.