View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
ok maybe i contribute fr a female's perspective.

things like dressing up, perfume, shoes etc are not "solid evidence" that she is eating outside. it can be the case that guys are noticing her at work n she dress up to impress n gets more compliments ... to boost the ego

more suspicious if she spend hours texting, constantly working late, unexplainable "biz trip" etc.

just my 2 cents worth
yes and no...

if the change was gradual then maybe she is changing for the better...

but if the change was drastic and sudden, will be for someone to notice her and perhaps more....

other behavioural changes include sudden anger if you touched her smartphone or wanted to see who shes texting, giggles while online chatting, hiding in a corner making hush hush phone calls,decrease in sex drive with you, getting mad or boh chup you totally etc.. these are red flags ...

no person change suddenly for no reason, and the normal changes should be gradual except when there is a exciting new development... re:new bf...

my 1cents..