View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of
Re: what happened to Dawn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
thanks pple for ur concern.

I'm currently undergoing some pros which I stop for time being. I appreciate all the messages to me and to those offer help, appreciate but if u dun mean it, I rather u dun treat my case as laughing stock. I rather u juz shut ur mouth up. Sorry for being blunt.

I seen a lot this period of my down period. Who are real, who are playing wif my time. I even blk some of my personal contacts dat i dun find them real. Wats the pt of asking where u juz ask for the sake of asking. I mean, I can sense u are sincerely asking or not. I trying to buck up honestly. I will advise my working timing again somewhere tis week. I juz hope I can be ok seriously. Not crying almost everyday. When I typing tis, I juz did my crying at the toilet where I always go drinking. Nobody saw my eyes of cuz as I always hv my excuses. I juz hope, I strong again, a warrior again. I dunno I can make it.
Stay strong babe. Though i have never met you before, I wish you all the best and hope you can overcome your difficulties/problems soon.