View Single Post
Old 13-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Singaporeans Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Be bad..... be real bad!!!! kekekekekekekekeke

Anyway, I don't agree to what the help the woman is getting. I think she should be fine or locked up for whatever offence she has done and then send back to China. KNN if not, soon all PRC will just follow her method and soon our HDB void decks will be filled with them, hoping to get sympathies from us.

Give her jialet, jialet one as a warning to the rest.

As for NKF case, also the same, give TT Durai jialat, jiala one.

As for beggar case, I don't know about that. I know there are fake beggars, or syndicate so sometimes I give, sometimes I don't.

But what really confused me is what happene in Thailand which I see very often.

In Hatyai, there are several peddlers who sells home made toys for 20 or 30 baht each. Like those birds with a string attached to a stick, etc. I've seen SG and Malaysian families on holidays here whereby some of their kids wanted the toys as seriously, you can't find them back home and this is also like a dying trade here. But parents refuse to buy them, sometimes shooing off the peddlers.

But when they see those guys with the elephants selling bananas or sugar cane at 20 baht per pack to feed the elephants, waaaaaaa.... the parents, not the kids are the ones excited.

It confused me why one wouldn't mind to pay to feed someone's pet (in this case elephants) but not for something to make their kids happy with a tangible toy and treats the peddlers as if they are pests?

Cheers
Tee Vee

Well what to do? I think goverment now is trying too hard to prove that it wasn;t them that cause the whole shit, I am very glad that I am out of Singapore otherwise I really don know how long more I can endure the team lead by Mr Lee.

Parents they thought they knew everything, but what to do... Peddlers are also human being and must be treated equally, but looking at the way Singaporeans sometimes is looking down on people...

Singapore what we will be without it, what will we be with it?