View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Marine seafood is found to be in a tourist area and food is proven really not cheap by many people here.

And when our Nono first join sammyboyforum. You all think he is like a newbie. First tine to batam and slowly slowly go book girl and get all the information to benefits all the bro here ah. If is true, I must say he is really very good person. But the answer is No. He maybe got relative frim Indonesia. And his booking trip he sure got sone hidden agenda that he know himself. Where in earth got peiple so good go batam many times book girl and get information to help share and help people here.Dont know what is under his underwear. So bro here better be careful. There is no free lunch in the world. Dont one day kena liao will have eye but no tears to cry. Regarding he win,t reply all ny attacking post is because if he reply back. He sure will slip mouth and say out something he do not want to say. So he really a smart asshole to keep quiet.
I do agree marine life seafood is not cheap but the part where u say ABT nono is not true. I went with his trip n he more interested to share to explorer more of Batam n making new friends n kakis.. his not selling or promoting any stuff..