View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
(about AndroG, how to take it etc)
thanks brudder for the detailed info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
In Batam,i am also looking for unprocessed Raw Honey
I came across a few times, unprocessed Raw Honey - the peddlar carrying a very small bucket of it (and empty milk bottles) walking into MOMO's stall to sell. Will ask MOMO when get the chance next week (and if he doesn't know, will ask someone who for sure knows (when he returns from his kampung since the Christmas holiday-week))

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
So far never heard of any hotel in batam that has local/foreigner pricing.. Please share if you know which hotel..
got...not all...just many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Anybody have experience (pricing etc..) at flower shop in Batam? Or have any florist contact to share for arranging delivery?
Brudder, need to be more specific.

a) for what occasion. Funeral, Grand Opening, Hospitalisation, etc.

b) Real or fake flowers. It's also dependent on the occasion, and florists are few whilst "florists" are quite a few.

c) they all do delivery almost by default. There may be a delivery fee (depending on destination, the real/fake flower/wreath/laurel/signboard/etc) - but *dun* ask them if they charge, just inform them to be delivered. LOL! (helps alot if the customer is local)