Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
HelloWAH,

First, I see your enthusiasm when you first joined this forum and Batam thread.

Everything is similar to what other brothers here are doing... posting and sharing... until this thread came...

https://sammythe.guru/showth...=#post11736521

Let go of those negativity and move forward...

Hope one day you will come back just like how you started in 16-11-2012, 12:01 AM posting...
Thanks for digging out those post. Do you think i will ever come back just like how i started in 16-11-2012, 12:01 AM posting... . Get a new nick and pretend nothing happen? NONO. No way i will ever get a new nick and pretend nothing happen and be those gay friend....haha.

Clever people will say my post is solid. Because the purpose is to help cheongster save money. If i say boycott is wrong. Then how about those say blacklisted a shop. Boycott is actually quiet the same as blacklisted. Stupid people then don,t understand the meaning is the same. I see who post cock post and i will attack those cock post.

This is the best i will do if i want to surf sammyboy. Attack those talk cock people. To get a new nick and be friendly with them. Wait long long. And regarding the ferry ticket. I can only say i share because i am not selfish by nature. Here really got many no standard people.....hahaha.