View Single Post
Old 17-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation OKT Runner/Whore Lover posting fake/exaggerated FR

I am certain every genuine punter/bona fide contributor like myself is experiencing a revolutionary change in this leading public sex forum - SBF ... We are experiencing many OKT runners posting FRs and once in awhile whore lovers who used to write fantastic FR for their "lovers" would pop out to try to jeopardise the whores' business once being ditched by the whores. This is usually an one-sided love affair as the whores only played with their emotion and mental feeling most of the time ... Good example is the lovelorn Flexalong ...

This thread is to create an awareness that "Whores are for fucking only and not to build an intimate relationship with ... " and more importantly, to help to smarten less savvy samsters to differentiate whose FR are exaggerated and/or fake ... After more than a decade of participation in SBF, I can tell from a mile if a samster FR can be trusted or not ... In fact one does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure up which group they belong to as all the OKT Runners and one-sided whore lovers adopt similar dumbo modus operandi in their quest ...

Lovelorn Flexalong wrote fantastic FR for ex-1649 WL Karen when he was on good term with her ... When he was ditched by Karen ultimately, he went online to try to jeopardise Karen's livelihood ... He cried Father & Mother just because of a mere $800 Iphone which he bought for Karen ... He is a cheapo, an immature and petty clown ... He is an embarrassment to mankind! Based on what Flexalong did and said re the Karen saga, he obviously cannot afford the financial as well as the mental emotion aspect to play the "relationship game" (aka KC game) with whore ...

OKT Runners e.g. 123hu wrote FRs with lots of "heaven" and no "hell" in them ... and he only writes FR for L1649 an L2047 WLs ... These 2 shops belong to OKT Seng. AMGs63's FRs on L1649 & L2047 whores need to be further verified due to the obvious ...

As for FR done by the sudden influx of SBF "newbies" (believe to be phantom samsters) under 1820 and 1805 threads ... They are obviously the works of pro FR writer who are being paid to do so ... No genuine punter on earth would create so many clones to continue to write so many lengthy and glamorous FR for WLs from the same fuckshop(s) for days, weeks and even months ... Who has so much stamina if he was not being paid to do so??

Am allergic to OKT Runners and whore lovers who post fake and/or exaggerated FRs ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-01-2016 at 05:30 PM.