View Single Post
Old 30-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Hey guys,
Hv some free times left before i start my work at 11pm. Juz done my nails not long ago. Feel sorry for my fren who spent so much times on my nails. Tedious job. Now at chill out lounge having a glass of my fave Kilkenny while typing this. As promised, here is another story abt frenching. It juz purely my own opinion. Enjoy reading

Posted on my work thread on 1st of Aug 2015

Frenching / Kissing

Ok, would like to elaborate on tis topic. As mentioned, I do French or kiss but dats 1 thing to take note, which is personal hygiene. Wat I mean by dat? There will be some people who dun realize on this but the gals can actually smell it. Like, some will hv bad breath, after meals, the lingering of food is still inside the mouth, after a long working day, ur body will tend to be abit heaty dat without u realize it, there are some bad breath too, or when u are feeling under the weather, bad breath will involve too. For me, those who booked me before would hv know dat. Before and after each appt, I will rinse and gargle my mouth wif mouthwash for hygiene purpose. I personally feel I hv to responsible for not only myself, also for others. If those who book me wanna use the mouthwash, u can go ahead as I always place it at the basin.

Abt Frenching and kissing, there's definitely require some skills. Doesn't mean by opening ur mouth and place it on the gals means u know how to do it. Most of my cs do know how to French and kiss but there are a couples, who actually doesn't know and apply it incorrectly. Frenching / kissing is the basic to get the ball rolls. Frenching / kissing, caressing and all sorts of roleplays, I called it starter, sex is the main dish and cumming is the dessert as u feel the climax and the releasing make u feel gd and u feel more relax. To french or kiss, of cuz chemistry is important other den skills. To hv enjoy this, it is better to do it wif ur eyes close den open up and let ur guts feel to guide u along. I know dat frenching and kissing will involve saliva but dun let it be too overwhelming. I do hv some cs who will make my mouth dripped wif their saliva and it can be pretty messy. There are some who French abit way to fast and sometimes I wonder are they snakes. Frenching it means tongue fight but all I feel is the sticking in and out of tongue dats all, no tongue fight. I even hv a few cs, I really dunno they know what's the meaning of kissing. The mouth will cover ur whole mouth and suck it. It not even frenching, I think it more like fish kiss. If u notice how a fish breathe in water, it something like dat. So u can see, not many people know the technique of frenching and kissing. I even taught some of them, how to do it correctly. All I can say is, relax urself, dun get too nervous. Let ur feel guide u. Follow ur heart and of cuz ur partner movement too. Frenching and kissing require 2 people to do it. Dun juz think abt urself, hv a thought of ur partner too. To get all these started, u can gently plant a kiss on the gal's lips and see how she reacts. If she fine wif it, den slowly kiss and follow by frenching. Follow wat I hv mention, it will be a good frenching or kissing.

Hv a great weekend guys

Hope u enjoy the story. Next up, it abt me, my life story why i in tis field. Prepare your tissue in case i make u cry lol. Ok, hv a great weekend. Goodnight!