View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PM Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching ride the train and commuters didn’t care

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
If Media, Government, Civil Service, GLCs, Grassroots which had national duty to remain neutral and impartial are not shy to favour only PAP and stir political upheaval at Opposition parties then all the more, individuals especially netizens have no duty to remain neutral or impartial. Everybody can take sides.

Please be clear, not making political figures or Government look good is not equal to political upheavals. If you want everyone to accept Government Marketing, then North Korea, ISIS and China might suit you better.
Wow. For christ sake, this guy clearly cant debate neither does he able to comprehend what im trying to say. I didnt mention anything about the current government nor the opposition (in my first post). All i did mention is about "YOUR POST". Whether or not YOU are trying to create political upheaval, YOU ,yourself, know it best. What im trying to say is THIS IS A FUCKING SEX FORUM for people to discuss about kinky and sexy stuff (Something most people will shy away from). There are freaking many forums out there to voice your own "displeasure" and i freaking dont care. This got nothing to do whether I ACCEPT this current governance. It is very "impartial" of you to finger point people who accept the current government, to join countries like north korea or china. FYI, ISIS is an organization not a country. If you want communist countries into your example, you can add cuba or laos.

In layman term's if you still dont get the gist of what im trying to say. IT IS ABOUT YOU, your posts and Sex forum. Nothing to do with whatsoever government. Period.